Deltak Employee Review

Career stopper
Executive Program Manager (Former Employee) –  Maitland, FLDecember 30, 2013
You are basically a telemarketer. You must call a minimum of 300 prospective students a week, and the lead base will have you calling the same people for over 2 years every week to make the 300 dials required. You do phone interviews and average from 3-5 a week, the rest of the time you dial the phone. Management doesn't care about you, you are just a number. Don't expect to get promoted based on production, I was a top producer and was told that I would never go any further because I didn't kiss butt. You have to play the game if you want promotions. They don't want you to find ways to improve anything either, that is a huge career buster. I enjoyed my co-workers. We tried to have fun and supported each other.
Pros
lots of celebrations
Cons
management

Other Deltak Employee Reviews

Productive environment with good benifits
General Laborer (Former Employee) –  Walker, LAJune 28, 2017
it was a very productive and hard working environment and great experience. They taught employees how to operator various heavy equipment as well as drive a forklift.
Great company. Lot of innovations and strong towards online education.
QA Analyst (Consultant) (Former Employee) –  Oakbrook Terrace, IllinoisAugust 17, 2015
Overall great company to work for. Lots of new innovations and new technology. I learned how the online schools are operated.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Deltak. Our community is ready to answer.

4.4