This role leads the development and management of website and digital projects for the agency and its clients.
This person is versed in web development for both desktop and mobile platforms and works with the Digital, Creative, and Account Service teams to accomplish the goals set out for each project. Candidate should be able to design a website that is visually inviting, functional, dynamic, effective, and capable of maintaining the brand image and achieving the strategic goals/objectives set forth in the Information Architecture. The web designer/developer will have worked in small teams and be able to build a site from start to finish including simple forms.
The web designer/developer also produces online creative advertisements (banner ads, push buttons, Facebook custom tabs, etc.) for assigned online advertising projects. This job function requires familiarity with rich media and online bandwidth considerations.
This person should be capable of handling multiple projects, and have strong interpersonal skills. This person should have a well-developed design & development sensibility and an eye for detail.
Reports to the Director of Operations
- Works to concept, develop and design websites and other interactive properties which will meet client strategic planning objectives.
- With the web copywriter, prepares web/interactive design projects for presentation/demo to Account Executives, and if approved, to clients.
- Provides regular progress reports for ongoing web/interactive design projects to Production & Traffic Manager
- Assists with updating and maintenance of existing websites, banner ads, social media networks, blogs, e-flyers, and more.
- Periodically reviews websites and other interactive properties and recommends updates of content and design.
- Stays current with regard to web design & development trends, tools and practices.
- Follows SEO best practices for design and development of websites
No phone calls.