Deluvia Inc Employee Reviews

See reviews about:
Didn’t enjoy
Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  El Paso, TXSeptember 22, 2017
Always changing locations, they said I will be getting paid either hours worked or my commission earned which ever was greater! But that certainly wasn’t the case I would work a ton of hours and for 15 days straight with no day off. It was a job but the conditions aren’t worth it.
Pros
30 minute break
Cons
No days off and always changing locations

Wow!
Hi Sam-
We are glad you worked with us.
Gertie, Shannon and Gracie all enjoyed working with you.

I am sorry that you did not fully understand our job position, our job application and our training materials that clearly describe that you work an 11-day event, have 3 days off and then you go to the next Sam's Club to work for another 11-day event.

I am sorry that 3 days off in-between events is also not enough time off for you.
I am glad you enjoyed your daily 30-min meal break while you were working.

I wish you the best of luck in your future adventures! :o) :o)

Productive & fun work place
Sales Manager (Current Employee) –  Kansas City, MOJune 19, 2017
I get to work with people all across the US.
I enjoy working with people who are goal oriented because they strive to do well, are problem solvers and we enjoy working together.
Because this company has reps all over the US, you don't get to meet anyone unless they work with you in the same location but you still feel part of a group.
Checking in on other reps, maybe getting them out of a funk or giving them tips; helping customers & telling them about our natural & organic products; working together with Sam's Club managers & associates to put forward the best foot for the company; or answering whatever question anyone may have is part of my busy day.

The toughest part of my job is getting people to show up for work, be on time and perform their job duties & not call out because of something that came up short notice. You'd think that when someone accepts a job, they'd realize that they need to show up -- but that's not always the case.

The most enjoyable part of my job is working with a rep who is "killing" it or who is "in the Zone". It is a pleasure to help them & to work with them.
Pros
Reward games (free lunches), friendly co-workers, selling American-made products, birthday-work anniversary-Xmas gifts
Cons
Working with others who aren't goal oriented because that's just counter-productive, no group insurance plans
The Job
Sales Representative (Current Employee) –  Columbia, SCJune 14, 2017
This job is not hard but they do ask you to make sales with products that are not needed to most common people. Making sale consistently, for an 11 day stretch is what they ask. Depending on the day and how many people and who the people are is how sales are made. If you do go for this job just know there is limited help and don't think that your check will be more than a limited amount each week.
Pros
weekly pay, working alone, no supervision
Cons
long hours, working alone, 30 min break
June 20, 2017

Wow!
I worked for Deluvia Inc and actually did sell in Columbia SC. I managed to sell over $1,000 daily & I love their skincare items.

Yes, I agree: the job is not hard.
But if you accept a sales position, you must be aware of the fact that selling is what you need to be doing. LOL
Working 6-8 hrs/day is also what most everyone who works does... LOL

Sounds like you accepted a job that you aren't cut out for. Choose something that you actually like to do. Good luck to you!

Great
Sales Marketer (Former Employee) –  Clearwater, FLNovember 6, 2016
Great work place ........ would love to return. I would love to continue working this job area
Upset I had to relocate but I will be returning

Hello there :o)

Thanks for letting us know that you enjoyed your work experience with us, doing demo sales inside Sam's Clubs.

When you do get back to the Tampa Bay area, feel free to call us to see if you can pick up a shift again. :o)

More of a sales position and giving out samples
Booth Operator (Former Employee) –  Colorado Springs, COMarch 27, 2016
its honestly really easy but management will nonstop text you or call for the next 11 days you work making sure you do everything correct. You will have ZERO guidance.you set up alone, sample alone and cleanup alone. I got paid so I can't complain. It's IMPOSSIBLE to make commission. Good gig but not for everyone,
Pros
Samples, Sams club, easy
Cons
short breaks, standing whole shift
No manager
Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Roseville, CAFebruary 24, 2016
You don't have anyone breathing down your neck which is great. But they only give you the bonus if you sell above average everyday, which in Roseville wasn't realistic (even during Christmas). They tried on multiple occasions to get me to move merchandise with my car/gas without compensation, but I informed them of California's laws and they complied. The operation was smooth for the most part, but I needed a SAMs card to purchase needed items and I felt like an awkward middle man between deluvia and SAMs employees (the communication was horrible, between these two entities). Overall a good way to earn some quick cash, but don't be fooled by their "bonus propaganda".
Pros
Nice setting, no boss.
Cons
Shady bonus clause, drive w/o compensation

Hello :o)

Thank you for letting us know that you enjoyed your work experience with us, generally speaking.

I remember well the complication with the mileage -- but once you made us aware of the CA law regarding this, we paid you of course (please note that not all states have such a law).

Correct: you did not need your own personal Sam's Club membership to accept our sales position. We supplied you with a membership card & and a gift card to help you make the required purchases for the job.

We did appreciate that you worked with us and I hope that you have found a wonderful new adventure by now! :o)

Don't waste your time.
Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Avondale, AZFebruary 19, 2016
Very unprepared company. Was told incorrect information. Just very unhappy with my experience. You have to have a reliable partner too other wise you will not earn any bonuses.

Dear Cara-
Thank you for your comment.
I am sorry that your experience with us was not enjoyable.
I am sorry that our detailed training material did not prepare you well for the position.

But I do hope that you have moved on and found a wonderful, new adventure! :o)

not bad for a temporary gig
Sample booth operator (Former Employee) –  Colorado Springs, COFebruary 15, 2016
You work very independently and must be able to take charge and figure things out on your own. Think quickly on your feet and display excellent customer service. Don't let the ad fool you, it's near impossible to make commission, so if you are set on $9 an hour then this is the job for you. I took it because I needed something temporary and it was exactly what I needed. Management calls and texts you nonstop. Working in Sam's Club is really fun though.
Pros
you get to eat the samples
Cons
management doesnt leave you alone

Hello :o)

Thank you for your comment. I am glad that (in general) you enjoyed working with us for a short period of time in order to earn some income while you were looking for something that was more suited for you.

Yes, we enjoy working with people such as yourself who can think, observe and resolve day-to-day work issues! :o)
That is a good skill set to have and I am sure that any employer would be thankful for someone like you that has a skill set like this. :o)

I am sorry that you felt we intruded your space but seeing that we (mgmt) was not in the same location as you, it just makes sense to talk throughout the day so that everyone is on the same page.
It's just like in an office setting where co-workers freely communicate with ea other. :o)

Thank you for your time with us, and I trust you have found a wonderful new adventure.

quick money
Sample booth sales operator (Current Employee) –  durhamSeptember 26, 2015
you work 11 days straight selling products out of sam's club no managers to watch over your every move. ok job for the most part
Inconsistent and disappointing
Sales Rep (Former Employee) –  Huntsville, AlSeptember 24, 2015
I worked for this company for about 5 months while looking for something full time. The work would last for 2 to 3 weeks then drop off for just as long. They expect you to deliver products to other locations late at night and barely compensate. I made one decent check but I had to max out on commission for several weeks consistently. I ran out of more than half of the product almost every time I did a show, and they would not even offer to send more. Also $150/day is a flat out lie. Don't expect to make commission at all.
Pros
Extra money if you can survive between shows.
Cons
Everything but handling your own space.
Nivce job to have i moved up in the company fast, you get paid every week
Regional Manager (Current Employee) –  Detroit, MiJune 2, 2014
My experience with this job has been great i work in pretty much most of the sams clubs here in michigan i am a roadshow manager i so i do travel from city to city here in michigan i loved the job its really easy
June 20, 2017

I agree, Reg Mgr in Detroit MI. :o)

I love being in a different Sam's Club & meeting different people.
But it is fun seeing a repeat customer... so rewarding! :o)

Interaction with the public.
Sales Representative (Former Employee) –  Clearwater, FLJanuary 13, 2013
We demoed the product Deluvia Inc. sent for us to demo in Sams Club. Enjoyed the customer service with all the customers.
Pros
free products, commision
Cons
no commision on some days.

Hello :o)
Thank you for letting us know that you enjoyed working with Sam's Club customers while you were hosting our Aloe Cream and Gourmet Spice demo events.

I am also happy to hear that you enjoyed receiving commission-rate pay and that your free product incentives while you worked for us.

If you ever need some extra money or want to take shifts, don't hesitate to call us. :o)

Productive and fun job to have
Product Demonstrator (Former Employee) –  Clearwater, FLApril 30, 2012
It was a interesting because I had the chance to meet people and talk to the public.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Deluvia Inc. Our community is ready to answer.