Deluxe Corporation Employee Reviews

Nice company to work for
Sales Consultant (Current Employee) –  Shoreview, MNDecember 13, 2017
I enjoyed the employees that I worked with, it is just not the job for me. I need do more then what the position has to offer. I like to multitask and be working in a fast paced environment. My position was very limited and the opportunity to move with in the company is not as easy as they said in the interview and training.
Pros
3 weeks vacation to start
Cons
Very difficult to advance with in the company even with my other skills and experience.
Stressful and high paced
Press Operator (Current Employee) –  Lenexa, KSDecember 13, 2017
The work is very high ace and stressful you have to keep machines running through lunch and breaks and downtime is still something your held responsible
Deluxe Corp
Loyalty Sales Representative (Former Employee) –  Groton, MADecember 12, 2017
Work hard, get noticed less. Managers take credit for your work, and lie. Rude, competitive and drama. Stressful environment, and unfair working conditions.
Pros
Secure Building
Cons
Can't use bathroom more than 3 times a day without doctors note.
Very excellent company to work for.
Data Entry Clerk (Former Employee) –  Streetsboro, OHDecember 12, 2017
All of us employees were treated so well. We would start out as Temp Employees and then the company would hire us and treat us very well. I fixed computers, I helped people with their software, I have so much knowledge of Excel where it was used for tracking orders. I made a program to help keep orders versus time by employees tracked. This company treated all us employees so well and I had a great time working there.
Pros
Breakfast was provided by giving us donuts.
Cons
No cons.
Great work enviroment
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Colorado Springs, CODecember 6, 2017
I loved the company and staff. The company had great benefits including insurance and paid time off. good schedule and training. I really enjoyed working for this company
Learn and Leave
Account Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Burbank, CADecember 4, 2017
Learn all you can here but, give yourself a set of goals and get out. The company does have a desire to innovate which is good. But remember they can innovate your job right out of existence. So learn and leave.
Pros
The people, learning different technologies and methodologies.
Cons
low pay, long hours, job insecurity
fantastic place to work.
Customer Service (Former Employee) –  Lenexa, KSDecember 1, 2017
the job at deluxe corp was amazing. i made many life long friends there. deluxe was a very positive place to work and it reflected in how we treated our customers. with honesty, integrity, and willingness to serve. it could be a stressful job sometimes, but our team was always there to support us and i loved how deluxe was constantly giving back to the community. We were constantly involved in programs to help others in need.
Pros
free lunches, gift cards, and prizes. also charity giving was awesome!
Great people to work with
JAVA Software Developer (Former Employee) –  Livonia, MINovember 29, 2017
I would like to work for them longer, but unfortunately the company refinanced. It is a good place to start your career, since I have learnt a lots, and fun workplace with ping pong table
Productive and fun workplace with ping pong table
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Lenexa, KSNovember 24, 2017
A typical day at work, you clock in and take calls until your shift ends and then you clock out. The workplace culture is extremely helpful and wonderfully friendly. Just didn't fit my personality entirely, wanting to move on to feel more comfortable. Not entirely thrilled about sales overall.
Great co-workers, terrible management
Manager (Current Employee) –  MinnesotaNovember 24, 2017
Too much work and too few employees to do it. The average day is about 10 hrs long depending how much you had on your plate. The co-workers are great but everyone is unhappy and there is no time to socialize - lunch is taken at desks for the majority of people.
Pros
co-workers
Cons
management - amount of work
Worked at the sale department
Sales Consultant for Banking Products (Former Employee) –  Shoreview, MNNovember 24, 2017
•Sold electronic business checks, Purchase order, invoices, stamps and other personalized office supplies
Took orders from customers and acts a Liaison between customers, printers, and supply chain unit
Tracked customers’ order and informed tentative delivery date
Push new products to customer through cross sale
Pros
There was team in the sales Department
Cons
The hourly compensation was very low
Data entry position
Data Entry (Former Employee) –  Wausau, WINovember 21, 2017
No respect, no work recognition. Timed 15 min breaks. You can’t be sick and call in otherwise youll get written up. Managers way or no way. Bad place.
Pros
Nothing good
Cons
No respect, they use you, so much gossip from management. The management itself sucks!!
A great place to learn more skills
Video Engineer (Former Employee) –  Burbank, CANovember 17, 2017
The best part of working for the compression department at Deluxe is the people. My co-workers were the best and proud to call my friends. Working on the computers editing and compressing features and all that go on Blu-ray and DVD discs. The workplace culture was great because of the parties and family gatherings made it enjoyable. One of the hard parts of the job was not knowing what was expected of me or even how to please management. The hardest part of all was that Deluxe does not place much value on experience when it comes to the bottom line and I also warn prospective employees that they should not get too comfortable there because it might not be a long term job regardless of your good performance!
Pros
Relaxed atmosphere and good work collegues. Vacation policy great!
Cons
Managers not very knowledgeable. Cannot trust them that quality work will retain you as an employee.
Decent Call Center Job
Small Business Sales Associate (Current Employee) –  Shoreview, MNNovember 16, 2017
Work here is decent for what the job entails. Hours can be flexible as needed, company benefits are good, and pay is fair for the job expectations. Management is helpful when needed.
Layoff Crazy
Account Manager (Former Employee) –  Burbank, CANovember 16, 2017
I learned after being laid off solely for cost-cutting reasons that Deluxe's reputation is for having layoffs on a regular basis, almost always due to cost-cutting our meeting quarterly numbers.
Pros
Nice building
Cons
grim atmosphere
SALES (Former Employee) –  Groton, MANovember 8, 2017
I was only there a short time due to an unforeseen illness, but I enjoyed working there. They offer in-house training as well as continued training if roles changed. I enjoyed talking with people all over the country and learning about them and their business.
The workflow was consistant unless machine failure. 80% of time workflow was consistant
Post Press (Former Employee) –  Lenexa, KSOctober 30, 2017
Time would pass by very fast as with constant workflow. Learned Multiple machines. Understood workflow through lean manufacturing. Cross training was emphasised alot. Which is very good in my opinion. Communication between management and employees was very important.
Fabulous company
Design Services Manager (Former Employee) –  Shoreview, MNOctober 28, 2017
Deluxe has done a great job adapting to the marketplace and remaining competitive. Great benefits, skilled management, solid advancement opportunities.
Pros
Great benefits
Cons
Challenges with corporate culture
Excellent place to work
Universal Agent (Former Employee) –  Greensboro, NCOctober 24, 2017
Deluxe was an excellent place to work. Advancement was definitely available and management was supportive. Questions were answered without much push-back. If I hadn't moved, I'd still be employed there.
Its Okay
Asset Specialist (Current Employee) –  Burbank, CAOctober 17, 2017
Its okay. I really don't have interaction with a lot of people. Work is pretty steady at night. My boss is the best and really cares for the people who work for him.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Deluxe Corporation. Our community is ready to answer.

2.8