Deluxe Corporation Employee Reviews for Customer Service Representative

Great Place To Work
Customer Service Representative (part-time) (Current Employee) –  Lenexa, KSSeptember 19, 2017
Great place to work. Typical work day answering call center phones. Relaxed environment. Great management. Good training. Great place to work. Great place to work.
Pros
Cons
Sometimes slow
Great Work Environment
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Greensboro, NCJuly 30, 2017
Servicing customers with their check orders, personal checks and payroll checks for businesses. Helping customers with shipment inquiries and design options to personalize
Pros
Laid back environment
Cons
Weekend work
overall company review
Customer Service Rep (Current Employee) –  Colorado Springs, COMay 21, 2017
Deluxe is an excellent environment to work in. Management is very helpful and supportive. Benefits are average. Compensation such as pay is low. Company promises bonuses, but these are very few and low. Company does support life work balance.
Pros
many company events such as zoo trip and cookout.
Cons
Pay is low.
call centre job
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Phoenix, AZMay 4, 2017
this job was very boring but i guess you will get that from a call center job.. but i dont like call center jobs sooo i found something else to do !!!!!
Productive workplace
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Greensboro, NCFebruary 13, 2017
Being able to work at Deluxe Corporation is wonderful to me. Deluxe has a very friendly environment with friendly workers. Management at Deluxe is wonderful!
Csr
CSR - Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Greensboro, NCJanuary 23, 2017
Taking inbound calls from customers ordering checks, deposit slips, checkbook covers, etc. Making sure we have the correct information from their financial institute.
Great place
Customer Service (Current Employee) –  Greensboro, NC 27407January 4, 2017
Fresh start evrymorning. Consitant breaks. Management is accessible and an over all great place to be. Co-workers are warm and informative.
Great Company
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Lenexa, KSDecember 20, 2016
Great company to work for. fantastic benefits. Wonderful leaders that help you along the way. Great environment, everyone there makes you feel like family.
Terrible
Inplant Customer Service Receptionist (Former Employee) –  Lithia Springs, GANovember 4, 2016
I worked at this job for 2 years and I hated it, they put too much work on you and than don't give you a raise, the job is awful I hated it the management is terrible they have favorites and it is not right.
Pros
Cons
Rude Coworkers
Low Morale
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Shoreview, MNOctober 25, 2016
Deluxe has taken on many businesses and in the customer service department we have taken the brunt of taking on all of these businesses with out any reward. We work hard only to get no raise and more extreme goals to reach. in two months we had 6 people leave due to these circumstances. Deluxe is a good company if you work in the Higher up departments like HR, IT, Management ect. but if you are working in customer service prepare to be yelled at non stop.
Pros
Friendly co-workers
Cons
No pay increase for higher work load.
Food catering, TV in rest area, games, books. Fun enviroment
Sales Consultant/Customer Service (Former Employee) –  Lancaster, caOctober 14, 2016
I was a Sales Consultant, I would recommend what type of products based on customer needs for their business to grow, or promote the business. I would have to have a knowledge of what type of line of business the customer owned in order to know what type of products to offer the customer, as well as other products, such as eChecks (electronic checks), websites, business cards, tax forms, and I would have to inform the customers of any changes to the labor laws according to the state they had their business in.
good starter position
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Greensboro, NCAugust 9, 2016
The best part about working here was the people. I met some good people here. The work schedule was good because I was able to choose my own work schedule. The down side was the management. Managers were not on the same page and it made it hard to communicate with them. The job in customer service was stressful. It was suppose to be soft selling but the way the wording was customers did not have a good idea of what was going on until they were billed.
customer service
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Lancaster, CAJuly 6, 2016
Most of the people in management has been their from 15-20 years. The people are nice will smile at you and say hello.There is a VERY HIGH turn over rate, with in my training class for customer service out of a class of 8 within 1 1/2 week of training was let go due to not getting the training right off hand and more afterward, the training is very fast pace ,if the trainer feels you do not understand and not ready to go on the floor you will be let go with in the first few weeks . The company like to get rid of you asap to keep the number looking good. Pay is not good for 12.00 hr but if you need a job go for it
Pros
local in lancaster and palmdale, ca area
Cons
pay, training, company stander for there people..
Do Not Apply -its nightmare
Customer Service Specialist (Former Employee) –  Greensboro, NCMay 18, 2016
The deparment I worked for was newly opened in 2014, very unorganized , the call center supervisor is rude and nasty and has not take a call years or if she taken any at all and if you don't kiss butt you will not make it there, supervisor will not stand up on your behalf , the customer were rude and nasty due to quality of the bogus programs they were offering, fair warning don't accept an job offer from deluxe , people their hate it they enjoy the weekly pay check.. highly stressful! deluxe does not have script for their calls , but they ding you for making up one as you go! if you are ok with scamming people to purchase 2 season ago item at ridiculous price that can be purchase on other websites!
Pros
co worker and weekly pay
Cons
no fault policy, department heads rude and nasty, unorganized
growing company
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Shoreview, MNMarch 15, 2016
Deluxe is growing and it's exciting to see part of their transformation. I am happy I began my career at Deluxe and look forward to watch their continued success
A productive, high call volume work place
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Greensboro, NCOctober 23, 2015
A typical day for this job was high call volume, upselling and needing to meet company stats and goals. I enjoyed doing team projects and being on team and company committees. I also liked taking advantage of volunteer opportunities that this job offered.
family oriented
In Plant Customer Service/Inventory mgmt (Current Employee) –  Des Plaines, ILJuly 13, 2015
hectic, slow, fun stressful great company to work for, must have tough skin if you are a lady male dominated company. great benefits and very family oriented, company involved in lots of charity events and fundraisers, sponsored events for company family
Very productive, caring, supportive and fun workplace
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Farmington Hills, MIJune 22, 2015
As a customer service rep my day consisted of taking calls for order and reorders from customers and sales reps. Every part of my job was enjoyable as everyone worked together to achieve the goal of getting the product to the customer satisfactorily to the customer. Management was always helpful and looked out for the employees and any possible advancement opportunities. The hardest part of the job was leaving when the main office in MN closed all the District offices throughout the company.
Pros
Everyone helped everyone and management cared about the employees
Cons
Having to leave when the office closed
Sales
Custer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Greensboro, NCMay 12, 2015
A sales team that was contracted for Metro PCS telephone service which we handle customer request with speed and confident . Activate as well as dis activate phone . Pay good , team of people great. Management easy to talk great listeners.
short breaks and lunches
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Greensboro, NCSeptember 25, 2014
did check printing customer service and verify the kind of check and what was to be printed on the check.
What I learned that checks come in different designs and colors different fonts. management was good tried to help when can and the co workers was friendly great to know. The hardest part of the job was the accuracy check orders can be changed and could effect your accuracy. Most enjoyable was the Christmas party every year
Pros
free lunches during customer service week
Cons
how the accuracy can cost you your job

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Deluxe Corporation. Our community is ready to answer.

2.8