Deluxe Employee Reviews in United States

Do Not Apply -its nightmare
Customer Service Specialist (Former Employee) –  Greensboro, NCMay 18, 2016
The deparment I worked for was newly opened in 2014, very unorganized , the call center supervisor is rude and nasty and has not take a call years or if she taken any at all and if you don't kiss butt you will not make it there, supervisor will not stand up on your behalf , the customer were rude and nasty due to quality of the bogus programs they were offering, fair warning don't accept an job offer from deluxe , people their hate it they enjoy the weekly pay check.. highly stressful! deluxe does not have script for their calls , but they ding you for making up one as you go! if you are ok with scamming people to purchase 2 season ago item at ridiculous price that can be purchase on other websites!
Pros
co worker and weekly pay
Cons
no fault policy, department heads rude and nasty, unorganized
I loved working for Deluxe
Rewards Specialist (Former Employee) –  Greensboro, NCApril 13, 2016
This is an excellent company. The atmosphere was friendly,, and I could tell that my Supervisor really cared about my well being and doing my best.
Great Culture
Senior Sales Representative (Former Employee) –  Charlotte, NCApril 2, 2016
Good company, great culture. Ping pong table, compensated well. Disappointed they closed the Charlotte office. I'll definitely miss the people.
SALES ASSOCIATE (Former Employee) –  Greensboro, NCMarch 30, 2016
If you like to provide strictly customer service to people who want checks then it is perfect. The huge downside is constantly being cussed out and treated badly because the mail had lost checks. I could no longer work in a stressful environment as such.
Not a fun place to work.
FACILITIES ENGINEER, MAINTENANCE MANAGER (Former Employee) –  Townsend, MAMarch 20, 2016
Challenging, stressful. Difficult leadership. Rewarding project work. Equipment maintenance was well scheduled and executed. Project work and the delivery of new equipment on time and on budget was rewarding.
Learned a lot , management and sales were great
Internet Marketing Sales Rep (Current Employee) –  Shoreview, MNMarch 19, 2016
Great management and training I grew a lot here. A lot of team building and room for growth , if I stayed in the hospitality industry.
Pros
Great incentives :Travel and Benefits
Cons
Turn over
growing company
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Shoreview, MNMarch 15, 2016
Deluxe is growing and it's exciting to see part of their transformation. I am happy I began my career at Deluxe and look forward to watch their continued success
Diverse Environment
Technical Support Agent (Current Employee) –  Lenexa, KSFebruary 25, 2016
Deluxe is a community that feels like family.Everyone says hello when you pass. You meet new people everyday. And there are always opportunities to expand yourself job-wise.
Pros
Benefits, Bonuses, Being able to apply to other deptments
Cons
Can be a bit strict but there is definitely order
Great company, not so great job.
Inside Sales Representative (Former Employee) –  Minneapolis, MNJanuary 31, 2016
Working in the call center was not all that great. It was VERY repetitive answering the phone and if you didn't succeed in making the correct sales pitch and angering the customer you didn't do your job. Management was supportive but their morals and ideas of trapping sales was a little unorthodox. The benefits were amazing but pay decent.
Poductive environment with a great amount of competition
Senior Sales and Marketing Consultant (Current Employee) –  Lancaster, CAJanuary 20, 2016
I've learned a great amount of sales techniques and overcoming objections. At Deluxe there is such a competitive environment that it just teaches you to compete at a higher level in a positive way. Learning great ways to promote and advertise for a business is definitely another skill that will aid me in all my future endeavors,
Pros
Co-workers, schedule, resources
Cons
Management, work policies, human resources
Exiting great product
Senior Internet Marketing Director (Former Employee) –  Sherwood, ORJanuary 18, 2016
Deluxe was a great company to work for with a great life work balance as well as the freedom needed to get everything done when needed.
Greedy Company
Inbound Sales - Part Time (Former Employee) –  Shoreview, MNJanuary 7, 2016
A typical 8 hour day at Deluxe is phone call after phone call and being expected to make a million different sales pitches even if the customer is in a hurry or turns you down. They expect you to make each phone call at least 10 minutes long and all they're after is getting the customers information so they can make another sales pitch. Was not happy with them at all. Very micromanaged.
Pros
Pay
Cons
Everything else
Low Pay
Content Writer (Former Employee) –  Chicago, ILJanuary 2, 2016
I was sent an email to complete some writing samples as a prospective Content Writer. Had I known that they intend to pay only 2 CENTS per word, I would not have wasted my time applying.
Pros
Work At Home
Cons
Too much work expected for too little pay.
Great co workers and awesome benefits...
Universal Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Greensboro, NCDecember 17, 2015
if you could use those awesome benefits. This job is not for those with small children. Certain team leaders make it extremely hard to feel secure in your employment. Your told that you are soft sales and merit scores and coaching says otherwise.
Pros
co-workers are awesome, pot lucks, great benefits and bonus.
Cons
short breaks, no work life balance.
Great people, a lot of work
Sound Designer/Mixer (Former Employee) –  New York, NYDecember 3, 2015
Great people working there that give a lot of support. High end company so they work on a lot of big projects. Free bagels every morning.
Nice Company, Great employee values
Sr. Lean-Industrial Leader (Current Employee) –  Lancaster, CANovember 23, 2015
A great workplace for all, nice culture, lots of employees have families working in the company for generations,. Lacks top line growth due to nature of business.
Pros
Employee values
Cons
Lacks Top Line Growth
Great people
Designer (Former Employee) –  Groton, MANovember 21, 2015
The best part of this place is the people. They are truly amazing! Coworkers are great. Lots of company benefits, like a yearly company celebration in June. They also do volunteer work, such as serving food at shelters or food/clothing drives.
Pros
People, Hours, location
Cons
November is a bad time of year... layoffs usually happen.
Great people within
Sales Team Lead (Current Employee) –  Shoreview, MNNovember 20, 2015
Deluxe can be a great company to work for if you are motivated and willing to put in the work. They have a great group of employees and many friendships are made here. The only setback is that it is a corporation and there will always be changes and restructuring. Sometimes even the best and hardest working people can be impacted and let go with only a few weeks notice.
Great Work Environment
Post Press Associate (Current Employee) –  Lancaster, CANovember 19, 2015
Deluxe is a business that has a great work environment. Has a lot of fun activities on a monthly basis. However, it is hard, or nearly impossible to advance in the career.
Pros
Fun activities
Cons
Job Security
Good Internship Experience
Business Reporting Analyst (Current Employee) –  Shoreview, MNNovember 6, 2015
One thing the Internship taught me was about who I am as a person and what I can accomplish with my life. This internship isn't for everyone but it's the AWESOME for the right person. I guess all you got to do is try it and see if you're the right fit.