Demandforce Employee Reviews

Great company with great team members
Tier I Technical Support (Current Employee) –  San Francisco Bay Area, CAApril 24, 2017
Best part of this company was that they gave me my first opportunity to become a technical support representative with the the limited experience I had. Tier II's and managers are such great teachers. They definitely show a great deal of example how much they care about each representative. Always gave a chance to perform at your best. That's what I love most about the company. And I will forever cherish the trust they had with me.
Pros
Free Lunches, Great team members
Cons
Job Security
good place to learn foundational skills in sales
Executive Assistant (Current Employee) –  San Francisco, CAApril 13, 2017
Due to organizational changes I do not think it is fair to assess the company at this time of transition. I believe that they are trying to rebuild and develop a new foundation.
Pros
lunch every few weeks
Cons
morale is low
Great place
Sr. Lead Development Representative (Current Employee) –  San Francisco, CANovember 15, 2016
I worked for this company for many years in retail and learned a lot. it was a great opportunity and opened a lot of other doors for me and my career.
Demandforce Technical Support
Technical Support Representative (Former Employee) –  San Francisco, CAOctober 4, 2016
My time at Demandforce has been pleasant and informative.
I have enjoyed working around the people and management, the only thing I would say is not great was the job security and chances of moving up.
Pros
Free snacks & coffee. catered lunches everynow and then, good work/life balance, great people, nice location downtown.
Cons
Lots of meetings for middle management, hard to find help at times due to this.
Fun work environment!
Customer Success Manager (Current Employee) –  San Francisco, CASeptember 28, 2016
Demandforce is a fun, relaxed, and enjoyable place to work. I thoroughly enjoy coming to work everyday. It is fast paced and hard work, but you are recognized for the work that you do so it is worth it. The only unfortunate thing about Demandforce is compensation. Since the company is trying to make more money they have to cut costs places. Also, there is not a lot of room to grow in the company (specifically in San Francisco) since they are gradually moving their office to Southern California. I would stay at the company if they could pay us more and guarantee growth...
Pros
fun atmosphere, nice people, relaxed
Cons
pay, growth
Been through a lot
NA (Current Employee) –  San Francisco, CAJuly 25, 2016
Demandforce went from a small start up, was acquired by Intuit, and then sold to/acquired by Internet Brands.

Management has changed a lot. Not as transparent as they make themselves appear to be.

Great place to learn about the small business service industry. Lunch is provided every other Thursday.
Typical Non-profit
Lead Development Representative (Current Employee) –  San Francisco, CAMarch 3, 2016
It has been so long since I worked here I don't really know if any of this stuff is still accurate.I would prefer not to give feedback.
Good stepping stone
Helpdesk Support Technician (Former Employee) –  San Francisco, CASeptember 15, 2015
Great place to off your career, great people, training you will received right off the bat. Food to keep employers happy, have fun and work hard.
Startup feeling
Client Services Support Rep (Former Employee) –  San Francisco, CAJune 11, 2015
Typical call center environment.
Nice job culture environment.
Divided in teams to balance out call/chat/email volumes.
Fun environment with great people, but day to day is a grind.
Account Executive (Former Employee) –  San Francisco, CAJune 2, 2015
I loved everyone that I worked with, but it was a huge grind from day 1. Nearly everyone who started in my training class no longer works there.
Life work Balance at Demandforce
Sr.Account Executive (Former Employee) –  San Francisco, CADecember 15, 2014
If your looking to grind Demandforce is the place for you. Company culture is definitely young and somewhat immature. Too much partying and drinking for my taste. Daily work life is; cold calling about 60 calls a day. Prospecting; emailing, sending out mailers and trying to schedule webinar demos. Demoing perspective accounts and account management with all accounts you sign up within 60 days to prevent cancellations. Hardest part about the job is not feeling supported by management, well atleast in my vertical. Management within Health Services is poor treatment. They believe in motivation through fear and acknowledging only the teams failures instead of building people up. Oh and did I mention out of about 300 sales people only about 8 to 10% actually hit there quarterly goals. So, the goals are fairly unreachable unless you eat and breath Demandforce. Most enjoyable part about Demandforce are the all hands quarterly meetings. You get to see what products have been released and how customer retention is and how its improving.
Pros
Catered lunches ONLY at end of quarter. All Hands and the people
Cons
Work life balance isn't there, Goals are unreachable for many and Company Culture has been lost through being purchased by Intuit
This is a high school environment
Technical Support (Former Employee) –  San Francisco Bay Area, CADecember 13, 2014
This company is like the broiler room, call center environment. Upper management sleeping with lower level employees. Click like setting and pill popping addicts.. They make it seem all nice and fun, but they will cut you at the throat in a sec. RUN AND NEVER APPLY
Pros
Free lunches and happy hour
Cons
Management not there to help, High school clicks, Managers sleeping with those under them and micro management
Fast paced, friendly, young culture with hard working individuals
Lead Development Representative (Former Employee) –  San Francisco, CAOctober 28, 2014
Demandforce is a great company with great people. They have exceptional training and an amazing product that sells itself. Managers and very approachable and intelligent. Co-workers are friendly and work hard while having fun and always looking to build relationships. The hardest part of this job was hitting your numbers, just like any sales job. Calling salons/spas all day can be draining and very mentally tough. The most enjoyable part of the job was the co-workers, training, and the vast amounts of free lunches, snacks, and coffee. The culture is awesome at this company and is constantly growing. If you want to work sales at a good company in the city I would recommend Demandforce.
Pros
free lunches, snacks, training, managers, co-workers, no dress code
Cons
demanding on number calls and expectancy
Territory Manager
Territory Manager (Former Employee) –  San Francisco, CAJune 18, 2014
Demandforce is an automated SAAS model software solution providing marketing and communications tool to a variety of businesses.
As a Territory Manager I was responsible for achieving revenue targets through developing new business opportunities. Managed the entire sales process from discovery, needs analysis, concept presentations, contract negotiations, through on-boarding. Worked closely and other cross functional teams to ensure customer satisfaction. Communicates with internal and client teams, ensuring expectations are set and all deliverables met on schedule
Work hard play hard management attitude, culture is innovative and young.
Marketing Intern (Former Employee) –  San Francisco, CAJanuary 13, 2014
Had a great time for the summer in San Francisco Bay Area, management is terrific and culture fits anyone who is looking to have fun at work while getting deadlines met and projects accomplished.
Party Culture with Rampant Nepotism and Lacking Leadership
Customer Success Manager (Former Employee) –  San Francisco, CANovember 5, 2013
Extremely disappointed in my experience with Demandforce. The good old boy culture is still present despite the acquisition by Intuit, and while the benefits are now outstanding, compensation is not competitive. Management remains inexperienced and undertrained, due in large part to opportunities having limited and targeted exposure exclusive to contributors with a non-merit based upper hand (relatives, long time friends, roommates, etc.). Drugs and alcohol are abused at and outside of work to such an extent that warnings to re-read and abide by substance abuse policies are circulated multiple times annually. The customer base is subjected to extreme contract terms and objectively subpar account management, a product of incorrect expectations set at the sale and unreliable long term support, which can add friction to interactions that otherwise would be constructive and mutually beneficial. I don't feel happy knowing my work ethic and priorities regarding customer advocacy are seen as a representation of the company culture and values, as those qualities are all but discouraged day to day; I am not proud that my good work contributed to the ongoing success of Demandforce.
Benefits
Cons
Literally everything besides the benefits
Sales Driven Company
Account Executive (Former Employee) –  San Francisco, CAOctober 30, 2013
I would make anywhere from 80-100 dials per day.
Learned about online marketing and advertising, algorithm, customer retention, new customer acquisition and how to close over the phone.
Management had their own agenda and sales goals.
Co-workers were independently driven by sales goals but good company.
Getting a hold of the key decision(s) maker.
The people
Pros
Free snacks and drinks, work your own time relevant to territory hours
Cons
Sitting in your desk all day
Fun young startup within the lively San Francisco atmosphere
Intern (Former Employee) –  San Francisco, CAJune 5, 2013
Sales oriented work enviornment. Must be comfortbale on the phones and dealing with customers from all across the United States and Canada. Company's product is software based, so being skilled and computer tech savy is a must.
Pros
Active, fun, and new
Good start up
Marketing Development Associate (Former Employee) –  San Francisco, CASeptember 26, 2012
Demandforce is a great startup with a lot of potential to grow. Like in all start ups they are still in the trial and error part of their growth.
Great Opportunity
ACCOUNTING SPECIALIST - CONTRACT (Current Employee) –  San Francisco, CAJune 28, 2012
Demandforce is a fast paced start up company I have had a pleasure to be a part of.