Demos

Demos Employer Reviews

Great company to work with
Advantage Sales and Marketing - Sales Specialist (Current Employee), all over the United StateDecember 8, 2014
Pros: great management teams
Demo food and electronics. Excellent training if needed. Great company to work with. Enjoy meeting the consumers and informing them about the new products that are available.
It was fun to interact with the customers
Server (Current Employee), Lebanon, TNSeptember 19, 2014
Pros: fifty percent off food
Cons: short breaks, double shifts
The typical day at work is wasted labor, too many servers are generally scheduled throughout the week making it hard to make good money due to lack of business. It is a good job to practice people skills, interacting with customers daily. The management is terrible. The managers seem to not enjoy their job, hence their lack of motivation to do work. Everyone is always scolded about something, and it makes the workplace tense. The hardest part of the job is the constant lifting of heavy trays, it strains the back, but it is not that terrible. The most enjoyable part of the job, I work with my best friends, and it makes the shift go by faster and it makes it more fun.
Ranger Infantry Veteran
Assistant Manager (Former Employee), Knoxville, TNApril 29, 2014
Two deployments. Advanced to Sergeant in 5 years. Received high marks in every class attended, including but not limited to multiple weapon systems training, survival and first aid, hand to hand training, and many leadership courses.
HORRIBLE
Waitress (Former Employee), Murfreesboro, TNMarch 12, 2013
this place is the worst place i have ever worked and its ridiculous how they run their restruant
Great culture and very well structured.
Store Manager (Current Employee), Nashville, TNNovember 24, 2012
- Most enjoyable part of the job is just honestly the interaction with custumers and the feeling you get making sure they leave happy!
- Hardest part of the job would be just the hours in general. About 65 a week on average.
- Fellow managers are awesome. We all have different managing styles. So we learn a lot from each other.
- I learned a great amount managing with this company. Its very structured and paying attention to minor details are key. I do Liqour, beer, and wine orders. Review sales of alcohol. Teach bartending classes, maintance of organization and cleanliness of bar.So in general just having major responsibilities.
Energetic Fast Pace Enviroment
HEAD CHEF (Former Employee), Murfreesboro TNNovember 10, 2012
Pros: great pay and benefits
Cons: stress
GREAT PLACE! I have everything that I know due to Demos'. I learned not only to wash dishes,cook,prep,fry,saute but I have also learned how go manage staff. I had to learn how to schedule staff without any gaps. Learning how to deal with situations with employees was a little different for me at fist!
demonstrating products in a large area in different stores.
Demonstrator (Former Employee), Lawton, OKApril 5, 2012
demonstrating products in a large area in different stores.The provide the funding for the purchases of products to be displayed and ship everything you need to your front door.