We are hiring for several PHP/MySQL Developer positions, both senior and junior-level. If you are not looking for full-time employment or do not wish to work in Stockton, please do not apply. This is a full-time, in-house position.
Candidates must have at least one year of practical experience developing web applications using PHP and MySQL in a Linux environment.
We are looking for skillful and highly-motivated individuals that would like to get extensive experience working with the latest web technologies on high-traffic websites while at the same time helping our company innovate and grow.
- PHP5, Object-Oriented PHP
- MySQL Queries, Table Design, Optimization Techniques
- HTML and CSS
- Handling cross-browser compatibility
- Comfortable in a Linux environment
- Subversion/Git or other versioning software
- Photoshop, manipulating graphics for the web
- Take part in the entire software life cycle: planning, development, testing, and release.
- Development of new products.
- Addition of features to existing products.
- Assist in the testing and debugging of software.
- Optimize existing code and database queries.
- Debugging problems found in existing code.
- Assist in the project planning, code and database design.
- You are highly motivated to learn new skills and expand your knowledge in the field.
- You take pride in the quality of your work.
- You are able to work efficiently to meet deadlines.
- You have meticulous attention to detail.
- You have the ability to multi-task and juggle several tasks at once.
- You code in an organized and efficient manner.
- You have excellent written and verbal communication skills
Other Desired Experience:
- Smarty or other templating engine
- Configuration of Apache
- Flash, ActionScript
- SSL Certificates
- Security, Code Vulerability
- XML/RSS Feeds
- E-Mail Standards and Protocols
- Using MTAs, sendmail, qmail
- Familiarity with 3rd Party APIs
- Development of iPhone or Android Applications
- Other languages: C++, Java, Perl, Python
Compensation: $40,000 - $80,000 depending on experience