Dennis K. Burke, Inc. is looking for a Fuel Field Sales Representative for the Eastern New York Territory. We are one of New England’s largest suppliers of diesel fuel, gasoline, and motor oil products and have reliably supplied customers throughout the Northeast for over 50 years. We've recently expanded operations in New England and beyond and plans for future growth are in the works. You could play a pivotal role in that growth!
The primary function of this role is to drive revenue growth and develop accounts. The Field Sales Representative will be responsible for generating new business, growing existing business and provide support to established customers.
The successful candidate must have the ability to:
- Forge new long-term relationships while maintaining current relationships within the existing accounts.
- Must have a hunter mentality and must be able to act independently within the established framework.
- Goal oriented with a desire to exceed individual and company goals.
As a Field Sales Representative your duties will include:
- Meet sales and profit objectives
- Organize and manage sales territory
- Provide technical information to customers
- Develop customer relationships and provide the highest standards of customer service to current and prospective customers
- Collaborate with all company personnel in a spirit of teamwork to achieve customer satisfaction
- Other duties as requested
- High School/GED required, Bachelors Degree preferred
- Minimum of two years fuel sales or related experience
- Wholesale and Commercial experience with diesel fuel accounts preferred
- Understanding of industry pricing indexes and standards is required
- Experience in selling industrial, automotive, fuel dealers and or fleet fuel products
- Knowledge of local fuel refiners and suppliers desirable
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent attention to detail
- Proficiency in customer relations software a plus (Goldmine, Act , Sales Force etc.)
- Able to work in a team environment
- Ability to multi-task in a fast paced environment
Dennis K. Burke, Inc. offers a competitive salary and a comprehensive benefits package including health, dental, life, and disability insurance, paid holiday/vacation/personal days.
_Dennis K. Burke Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer;
Veterans, Individuals with Disabilities, Women and Minorities are encouraged to apply_