Denso Manufacturing

Denso Manufacturing Employer Reviews

Stable company
Quality Engineering Group Leader (Current Employee), Athens, TNFebruary 19, 2014
After contributing to the growth and success of automotive industry in the past several years, I am seeking new challenges with a team in need of someone with exceptional planning, leadership, and communication abilities. I have recognized what I find most gratifying in my career is more human resources related. I desire to be in a position with more – more... interpersonal relations. I wish to be able to utilize and contribute the skills and knowledge that I have learned over the last 15+ years in various positions. – less
pay@benfits,
Associate (Former Employee), Battle Creek, MIFebruary 11, 2014
Pros: good pay@benfits
Cons: lots of overtime, some teamleaders need more training.
pay and benfits are good,some team leaders need more training the way they talk to there employees,hours can be long,and lots of overtime on weekends.all in all not a bad place to work.
very interesting place to work
Part Inspector (Former Employee), Battle Creek, MIFebruary 1, 2014
it's a factory that is a good place to work to get a understanding of what it is like to be grown and either seeing if this a place to work or if this is a wake up call to tell yourself that u want to better yourself and follow a career instead.
Great Company
Quality Engineer/Database Developer (Former Employee), Maryville, TNJanuary 23, 2014
If you like the automotive industry, Denso is a great place to work. Great people and you will have to work hard, but you will develop and hone your skills quickly at this place.
Must be born in tennessee get a job
production (Current Employee), Athens, TNJanuary 11, 2014
First day on the job was great, Second day was horrible! Overheard several employees saying "everybody needs a yankee". I would like to remind people in the south the war ended 150 years ago! A person should not be judged from where they are born but how good a worker he or she is.
Seemingly impossible to actually get hired on at this place
Production Associate (Former Employee), Maryville, TNDecember 30, 2013
Handle large quantity of starters and alternators.
Ensure each part is handled carefully and packaging is correct.
Ensure scans for tracking are done accurately.
Ensure hourly quotas are met through a steady work pace.
Calculate parts moved per second every 2 hours.
Ship and receive packaging for Denso parts.
Remove shipping labels, sort, and assemble – more... Denso packaging.
Operate forklift to stock packaging and fill orders. – less
Superior Japanese company
Stamping Team Lead (Former Employee), Maryville, TNDecember 11, 2013
Pros: great working environment
Cons: could not move up in the company quick enough
The Japanese will pay for great talent and do, this company is the best to work for, I wish I stayed.
fun place to work
Laborer (Former Employee), Battle Creek, MIDecember 9, 2013
Pros: full cafetiere
Cons: rude people
people were easy to get along with, did whatever need to be done. management was okay, hardest part was working with flux. the rotations
Safety and Quality first.
Quality control inspector (Current Employee), Battle Creek, MINovember 26, 2013
Pros: gym, benefits, management, pay, training.
I work at Denso on a faced paced assembly line. I check parts using steps to make sure there are no defects on the products. Everyone treats everyone as an equal.
Veteran with 2 interviews and never hired
none (Former Employee), noneNovember 21, 2013
I had 2 interviews in a row and had to contact the HR department to be told on veterans day that they were not hiring me. I have an awesome 20 year air force resume and was told I was being negative during the interview. They misunderstood my confidence and missed out a chance to hire a dedicated person.
Methodical.
PROCESS ENGINEER (Former Employee), Athens, TNNovember 20, 2013
Design and evaluate process flow diagrams, floor plan layouts, pre-launch control plans, measurement system analysis plans, and preliminary process capability studies to ensure customer expectations and requirements are carefully incorporated into the manufacturing process.
Best company to work for
Press Operator (Former Employee), Maryville, TNOctober 20, 2013
Pros: great japanese company
The best company to work for, never should of left, this company is the kind of company that everyone should retire from, they have what is going on!
A Japanese power house factory
Assembly/Production Associate (Current Employee), Battle Creek, MISeptember 5, 2013
Very modern manufacturing plant with an emphasis on quality first. Based out of Japan, the way of working and accomplishing goals is very different than any other factory I've ever worked at.
Good Money and Benefits but Hard on Home Life
Production Associate (Former Employee), Maryville, TNJuly 26, 2013
Pros: free health and dental benefits
Cons: unable to make plans for the weekend because you may have mandatory overtime
Built car parts. Overtime is required and can often mean that you will work 7 days per week/10 hours per day for months on end. Great job for a single person, but much harder on someone who has a family. Christmas bonuses are nice.
productive
Part Assembler/Forklift Driver/Machine Operator (Former Employee), Osceola, ARJuly 24, 2013
overall a great place to work. The people were great and i learned about hvac
Fast paced, quality driven and environmental friendly.
Production Team Leader (Current Employee), Athens, TNMay 29, 2013
Responsible for the training, evaluation, safety and mentoring of 16
associates in a production team environment. Conduct the daily operations of ensuring quality products are produced in a highly efficient manner and that meet the company and departmental targets and goals. I work with other members of the team management to crosswalk ideas and share – more... resources to enhance our capabilities to produce the best product for our customer at the most cost efficient method without compromising quality. The hardest and the best part of the job is interacting with all levels of the team to produce our product. – less
Horrible place to work. Barely better than being unemployed. Good ole boy promotion/raises. Management always spins everything. been this way 20 years
Engineering Technician (Former Employee), Maryville, TNMay 15, 2013
Pros: its a job.
Cons: everything
Supervisor starts out by asking why all the daily projects are not complete in the first hour of the day. Forget about checking for hot issues on email from previous shifts. That just get condescending remarks. Most the time that you should know that the emails state before reading them. So, go to the production line and communicate with the production – more... management, trouble shooters, team leaders. This only irritates your management more, with more condescending remarks. Seems the American management feels the need to impress the japanese by being very difficult to work with. My time there I documented millions of dollars of waste just so some managers didn't look bad for not taking care of issues years before.
Only very few co workers were trustworthy to follow procedures. Most considered quality the least of the worry. Getting as many productions numbers as possible, any way possible was the status quo. If anyone went against the status quo, they were quickly redirectd to other projects.
Hardest part of the job was watching bad product get shipped with no management caring. Constant sort/reworks which were only partially effective. Some had to be done several times and still shipped bad parts. Management always finding ways to decrease benefits.
Money was ok. Leaving was the best part. – less
productive, strict, long bording days
Assembly Line Worker (Former Employee), Battle Creek, MIMay 14, 2013
show up to work at 5 am get our daily assements go to our mechince that we had to work at for that day. Management was not that great, I thought that they were lazy at manging the team. my co-workers were great to be around helpful, postive. the hardest part of the job was the 10 hours aday on yuour feet in a hot factory. the most enjoyable part of – more... trhe day was leaving that place. – less
Secure job with chances for advancement
Machine Repairman (Current Employee), Battle Creek, MIApril 23, 2013
Pros: excellent benefits, advancement opportunities
Cons: high overtime expectations
Typical 3 shift arrangement with opportunities for daily and weekend overtime. Shift meetings at the beginning and end of shifts to transfer necessary information to the oncoming crew. Typical day spent answering machine down calls, or in absence of down machines, perform any available preventative maintenance.
It was a different and fun kind of atmoshere
Manufacturing Associate (Former Employee), Maryville, TNJanuary 23, 2013
Pros: the people were great
Cons: long hours
The hours were long,but it was good.The people were nice to me. I really learned alot

1 2 3

About Denso Manufacturing

DMMI strives to provide optimum purchased value, quality and performance in our product lines. To meet our objectives, we select – Read more