Denso Manufacturing

Denso Manufacturing Employer Reviews

good pay, fairly clean work environment
Process Expert (Current Employee), Maryville, TNFebruary 13, 2015
Pros: good teamwork with co-workers
Cons: too much weekend work
I am on a line that is on a 10 hour work schedule due to having only a 1st and 3rd shift. Classes used to be offered to all associates in the past, but only a select few get the opportunity to attend the classes. There is too many people in management positions. Communication suffers because of this. The demand for products is very high so it is very hard to maintain a consistent number to meet these demands. I have the opportunity to work with a great crew, this would be the most enjoyable part of my job.
Great place with oppertunities for advancment
Team Leader (Former Employee), Battle Creek, MIFebruary 11, 2015
Many options for different jobs and opportunities for advancement are abundantly available. Doesn't Everyone Need Some Overtime. Expect it. They are a growing company.
Job Functions
Operator Toyota Potting (Former Employee), Athens,TNJanuary 5, 2015
Pros: great pay and benefits
Cons: life robbing, & no proper management!
I was required to keep daily records of progress before, during and after shift and if any maintenance was required that potting operators could not fix themselves. I changed, built, and disassembled large and small measuring pumps, heated hoses, short hose, ball valves, nozzle’s, & clear line. I did tank changes every 2 1/2hrs for a de-foaming process if the resin or hardener needed to be changed that supplied those tanks I had to manually change them, I inspected parts as they come through any time I started up from a shutdown, If any problems arised that my wiper noticed I had to troubleshoot and fix the problem or bad parts would be made. I have trained several wipers and was responsible for relieving for breaks/lunch etc. while still running the line. Anytime the line had a problem from the front stock thru the preheater in the line that epoxy was put into the parts, to the depiler where they were loaded in stacks of 4 pallets and put into the curing oven thru the rear stock into another depiler to be sent out to final inspection I was in charge of dealing with. When no parts were present I had to load dummy pallets and run for 45 mins at a time to keep material moving. If coil assembly was down and I had parts on pallets I had to manually load into the rear stock in stacks of 2. I had to do manual level checks if material was running low and had to troubleshoot to find the problem. I have had to flush the entire machine out during the holidays. I also had to be certified for confined space entry.
Good overall
Advanced Specialist (Current Employee), Athens, TNDecember 29, 2014
Pros: nice bonuses if you get a good review, good pay and benefits
Cons: work/life balance
Good, stable place to work. Expect long hours and frequent deadlines. There is always something exciting happening. Lots of growth is taking place, which should mean more opportunities if you are one of the lucky ones. It is often more about who you are buddies with than the value you actually bring to the company.
productive fast pace enviorment
Manual Machinist (Current Employee), maryvile ,TennesseeNovember 10, 2014
Pros: i have a grate boss, and i get alot of over time hours
Cons: hard to get a normal shift
My work day starts everyday at 5:00 and ends at 3:30. I operate manual mills, lathes CNC grinders and cylinder grinders
Great experience
Supplier Quality Engineer (Current Employee), Athens, TNOctober 27, 2014
Denso is a strong and exciting place to work. The people really understand and value the true definition of team work. I have enjoyed every minute of working for this company. The only downfall of this place is you are expected to work long and late hours, weekdays and weekends and can be sent off to another city, state or even country on whim. If you can get past that, this will be one of the best companies you'll have ever worked for.
good place
On staff (Former Employee), Battle Creek, MIOctober 15, 2014
very good place to work here in kalamazoo very frenily staff
great job
Assembly Line Operator (Former Employee), Battle Creek, MISeptember 17, 2014
Assembly Line Operator/Quality Inspector/Offline Leader/Parts Picker
Involved in the launching of a new HVAC assembly line to warrant efficiency and smooth production
Assisted in training new employees on various complex processes
Aided as an off line relief for other team members at all times during scheduled shift
horrible management and environment
former production worker (Former Employee), Maryville TNAugust 29, 2014
Cons: everything
Worked there for 2 years. If you have half a brain and try to do your job right you get in trouble. Boss had his favorites and they could do no wrong. Others had to pick up the slack for the lazy/slow workers for same lousy pay. Too much overtime. Forget a home life. It's all about work. Most horrible place to work.
Great Experience
Journeyman Tool and Die Maker (Former Employee), Battle Creek, MIAugust 13, 2014
Pros: the work environment.
I got a lot of training in the injection molding and stamping industry.
Great place to work with excellent benefits.
production associate (Former Employee), Athens, TNJuly 14, 2014
Pros: excellent benefits package
I learned the importance of listening to people. That is how you gain knowledge.

I loved the both the job and the people there.

Training new hires was the most enjoyable part of the job for me.
Secure Place to work
Supplier Quality Engineering Specialist (Current Employee), Athens, TNJune 29, 2014
There is a special culture at Denso that values consensus and continuous improvement. This translates into a company that values employees loyalty. I like that it's a stable job, I have confidence DMAT will give me every chance to succeed even if a bad decision is made. Even during hard economic times the company will make every other alternative cut they can before considering laying their employees off.
Assistant to Executive Director
Assistant to Executive Director (Current Employee), Battle Creek, MIJune 10, 2014
Teaching training and orientation classes, assist with every duties in Human Resources, asset with work strengthening program
Productive and fun workplace
Temporary Employee (Current Employee), Battle Creek, MIJune 3, 2014
Pros: working
Cons: temperture
Typical day at Denso for me is actually pretty exciting becasue you really don't know how ur day is going to go until you start up your machine and it gets to running. Some days you might run great but other times you might run slow just depending on how your machine works; might have a lot of problems with certain areas of the machine and you might not; just depends. My manager/team leader is actually a pretty awsome guy, he's actually helps me out with a lot of things, pretty much teaching me the ins' and outs of the machine and what to do if i have certain problems with it, baiscally like my own personal teacher. My co-workers are great, i enjoy working with them everyday of the week, they also help me out a lot. The hardest part of my job is probably doing my "first piece" checks and still trying to run the machine at the same time because you can easily fall behind and get overfilled with parts. The most enjoyable part of my job is seeing how many parts in can get out in a shift depending on how many hours i work and also seeing how fast i can changeover to different parts and changing out die's, which are the piece of the machine that cut out certain areas on the parts, but pretty much just working and always satying occupied and busy.
A company that is definately growing
PRODUCTION QUALITY ENGINEERING OFFICE ASSOCIATE (Former Employee), Maryville, TNJune 3, 2014
Very busy atmosphere.
Consolidation and restructuring of plants and departments.
clean and safe environment
Machine Operator (Former Employee), Osceola, ARJune 1, 2014
Pros: luncheons
Cons: short breaks
working together as a team, the most enjoyable part of the job was getting the job done
Denso
North American Production Control Engineer (Current Employee), Maryville, TNMay 5, 2014
Denso is a great place to work, and very good place to start an engineering career.
Not a bad place to work, not a great place to work
Machine Repairman (Current Employee), Battle Creek, MIMarch 20, 2014
Pros: job security
Cons: lots of overtime
Not a bad place to work, not a great place to work. Good benefits, but lots of overtime. Good advancement opportunities, but lots of politics to go along with it.
Stable company
Quality Engineering Group Leader (Current Employee), Athens, TNFebruary 19, 2014
After contributing to the growth and success of automotive industry in the past several years, I am seeking new challenges with a team in need of someone with exceptional planning, leadership, and communication abilities. I have recognized what I find most gratifying in my career is more human resources related. I desire to be in a position with more interpersonal relations. I wish to be able to utilize and contribute the skills and knowledge that I have learned over the last 15+ years in various positions.
pay@benfits,
Associate (Former Employee), Battle Creek, MIFebruary 11, 2014
Pros: good pay@benfits
Cons: lots of overtime, some teamleaders need more training.
pay and benfits are good,some team leaders need more training the way they talk to there employees,hours can be long,and lots of overtime on weekends.all in all not a bad place to work.

1 2 3

About Denso Manufacturing

DMMI strives to provide optimum purchased value, quality and performance in our product lines. To meet our objectives, we select – Read more

Denso Manufacturing Salaries