Denso Manufacturing

Denso Manufacturing Employer Reviews

Secure Place to work
Supplier Quality Engineering Specialist (Current Employee), Athens, TNJune 29, 2014
There is a special culture at Denso that values consensus and continuous improvement. This translates into a company that values employees loyalty. I like that it's a stable job, I have confidence DMAT will give me every chance to succeed even if a bad decision is made. Even during hard economic times the company will make every other alternative cut – more... they can before considering laying their employees off. – less
Assistant to Executive Director
Assistant to Executive Director (Current Employee), Battle Creek, MIJune 10, 2014
Teaching training and orientation classes, assist with every duties in Human Resources, asset with work strengthening program
Productive and fun workplace
Temporary Employee (Current Employee), Battle Creek, MIJune 3, 2014
Pros: working
Cons: temperture
Typical day at Denso for me is actually pretty exciting becasue you really don't know how ur day is going to go until you start up your machine and it gets to running. Some days you might run great but other times you might run slow just depending on how your machine works; might have a lot of problems with certain areas of the machine and you might – more... not; just depends. My manager/team leader is actually a pretty awsome guy, he's actually helps me out with a lot of things, pretty much teaching me the ins' and outs of the machine and what to do if i have certain problems with it, baiscally like my own personal teacher. My co-workers are great, i enjoy working with them everyday of the week, they also help me out a lot. The hardest part of my job is probably doing my "first piece" checks and still trying to run the machine at the same time because you can easily fall behind and get overfilled with parts. The most enjoyable part of my job is seeing how many parts in can get out in a shift depending on how many hours i work and also seeing how fast i can changeover to different parts and changing out die's, which are the piece of the machine that cut out certain areas on the parts, but pretty much just working and always satying occupied and busy. – less
A company that is definately growing
PRODUCTION QUALITY ENGINEERING OFFICE ASSOCIATE (Former Employee), Maryville, TNJune 3, 2014
Very busy atmosphere.
Consolidation and restructuring of plants and departments.
clean and safe environment
Machine Operator (Former Employee), Osceola, ARJune 1, 2014
Pros: luncheons
Cons: short breaks
working together as a team, the most enjoyable part of the job was getting the job done
Denso
North American Production Control Engineer (Current Employee), Maryville, TNMay 5, 2014
Denso is a great place to work, and very good place to start an engineering career.
Not a bad place to work, not a great place to work
Machine Repairman (Current Employee), Battle Creek, MIMarch 20, 2014
Pros: job security
Cons: lots of overtime
Not a bad place to work, not a great place to work. Good benefits, but lots of overtime. Good advancement opportunities, but lots of politics to go along with it.
Stable company
Quality Engineering Group Leader (Current Employee), Athens, TNFebruary 19, 2014
After contributing to the growth and success of automotive industry in the past several years, I am seeking new challenges with a team in need of someone with exceptional planning, leadership, and communication abilities. I have recognized what I find most gratifying in my career is more human resources related. I desire to be in a position with more – more... interpersonal relations. I wish to be able to utilize and contribute the skills and knowledge that I have learned over the last 15+ years in various positions. – less
pay@benfits,
Associate (Former Employee), Battle Creek, MIFebruary 11, 2014
Pros: good pay@benfits
Cons: lots of overtime, some teamleaders need more training.
pay and benfits are good,some team leaders need more training the way they talk to there employees,hours can be long,and lots of overtime on weekends.all in all not a bad place to work.
very interesting place to work
Part Inspector (Former Employee), Battle Creek, MIFebruary 1, 2014
it's a factory that is a good place to work to get a understanding of what it is like to be grown and either seeing if this a place to work or if this is a wake up call to tell yourself that u want to better yourself and follow a career instead.
Great Company
Quality Engineer/Database Developer (Former Employee), Maryville, TNJanuary 23, 2014
If you like the automotive industry, Denso is a great place to work. Great people and you will have to work hard, but you will develop and hone your skills quickly at this place.
Must be born in tennessee get a job
production (Current Employee), Athens, TNJanuary 11, 2014
First day on the job was great, Second day was horrible! Overheard several employees saying "everybody needs a yankee". I would like to remind people in the south the war ended 150 years ago! A person should not be judged from where they are born but how good a worker he or she is.
Seemingly impossible to actually get hired on at this place
Production Associate (Former Employee), Maryville, TNDecember 30, 2013
Handle large quantity of starters and alternators.
Ensure each part is handled carefully and packaging is correct.
Ensure scans for tracking are done accurately.
Ensure hourly quotas are met through a steady work pace.
Calculate parts moved per second every 2 hours.
Ship and receive packaging for Denso parts.
Remove shipping labels, sort, and assemble – more... Denso packaging.
Operate forklift to stock packaging and fill orders. – less
Superior Japanese company
Stamping Team Lead (Former Employee), Maryville, TNDecember 11, 2013
Pros: great working environment
Cons: could not move up in the company quick enough
The Japanese will pay for great talent and do, this company is the best to work for, I wish I stayed.
fun place to work
Laborer (Former Employee), Battle Creek, MIDecember 9, 2013
Pros: full cafetiere
Cons: rude people
people were easy to get along with, did whatever need to be done. management was okay, hardest part was working with flux. the rotations
Safety and Quality first.
Quality control inspector (Current Employee), Battle Creek, MINovember 26, 2013
Pros: gym, benefits, management, pay, training.
I work at Denso on a faced paced assembly line. I check parts using steps to make sure there are no defects on the products. Everyone treats everyone as an equal.
Veteran with 2 interviews and never hired
none (Former Employee), noneNovember 21, 2013
I had 2 interviews in a row and had to contact the HR department to be told on veterans day that they were not hiring me. I have an awesome 20 year air force resume and was told I was being negative during the interview. They misunderstood my confidence and missed out a chance to hire a dedicated person.
Methodical.
PROCESS ENGINEER (Former Employee), Athens, TNNovember 20, 2013
Design and evaluate process flow diagrams, floor plan layouts, pre-launch control plans, measurement system analysis plans, and preliminary process capability studies to ensure customer expectations and requirements are carefully incorporated into the manufacturing process.
Best company to work for
Press Operator (Former Employee), Maryville, TNOctober 20, 2013
Pros: great japanese company
The best company to work for, never should of left, this company is the kind of company that everyone should retire from, they have what is going on!
A Japanese power house factory
Assembly/Production Associate (Current Employee), Battle Creek, MISeptember 5, 2013
Very modern manufacturing plant with an emphasis on quality first. Based out of Japan, the way of working and accomplishing goals is very different than any other factory I've ever worked at.

1 2 3

About Denso Manufacturing

DMMI strives to provide optimum purchased value, quality and performance in our product lines. To meet our objectives, we select – Read more