Denso Employee Reviews

condenser line
Quality Control Inspector (Former Employee) –  Battle Creek, MINovember 10, 2015
i worked on the condenser line very hot area in a very fast paced enviorment the work wasn't strenuous just tiring with the long hours ..
Pros
great cafeteria good ppl
Cons
short breaks
the job was ok it was too many people
packer (Former Employee) –  Battle Creek, MIOctober 9, 2015
the job was ok it was to mant people work there but it was ok not theat many breaks only 1 and had long hours very cold in the place but it was ok
Pros
no lunches
All work, no play.
Spare Parts Associate (Former Employee) –  Maryville, TNSeptember 29, 2015
DENSO is a way to support your family, and that is about all i can say good about it, They will work you to death i saw periods where i was getting only 1 day a month off, and in nearly two years i achieved around 1 dollar in raises, even though my supervisor really liked my work his hands were constantly tied. I did like the people i worked with, but the hours were terrible,

Dont
Expect
Saturday
Off

DENSO = Dont Expect Next Saturday Off
Pros
Nice coworkers
Cons
Terribly long hours
team player
ware house (Current Employee) –  Maryville, TNSeptember 24, 2015
I am a 6 Years certified lic forklift operator / 6 Years prouction worker I work in team groups Very good job looking to better my self in the management where i was when i had my own business
Pros
certified
good
Good job with good benefits
Sr. Maintenance associate (Current Employee) –  Athens, TNAugust 28, 2015
Highly automated facility, good mesh of cultures between the far East and here. Poor job advancement opportunities and almost zero days off unless you schedule a vacation day months in advance. Overtime is poorly managed.
Pros
good pay and benefits
Cons
No days off
Fun workplace with good people
Fork Lift Operator (Former Employee) –  Battle CreekAugust 27, 2015
It was an awesome place to work. I loved the people and my boss. I enjoyed going into work everyday. The hardest part of my job was doing all the routes. The most enjoyable part of my work was I was quick and efficient with my work.
Ready to work
Assembler (Former Employee) –  Vista, CAAugust 20, 2015
Denso was great. The people were friendly but mostly kept to themselves. You go in, you go out. The schedule worked great with my day to day life.
Pros
Greatly managed
Cons
no complaints
productive work place
Assembler I (Former Employee) –  Murrieta, CAAugust 17, 2015
well ministrated business i would go in and automatically start working and always had something to do always busynever had time to slack off learned many new things while working there
Not too bad
Technician (Current Employee) –  Mount Juliet, TNAugust 6, 2015
Not a hard place to work for good pay. I worked second shift, they gave me the opportunity to work either first or second. It's quite and experience, and you'll learn more skills.
not good if u want to have a family life
Manufacturing worker (Former Employee) –  Battle CreekJuly 16, 2015
not a good place to work to u want to balance a family life and a job. work 7 days a week and 10 hour days. broken promises. never have a day to yourself. people always having their nose where it doesn't belong. people out there are always in your business
Pros
Cons
no family life
Good clean safe environment
Machine Operator (Current Employee) –  Osceola, ARJuly 1, 2015
The factory is always keep clean and safety is a must,they are always waiting safety to come first and they want everyone to be safe as they are working on the job.We must meet all requirements on the job.A typical day at work can sometimes be trying on my feet for eight hours or more each night.I have learned to follow all the rules of the job as it is for the people to work and including myself.I enjoy working and learning from management on the job.I get alone well with all my co-workers and we have to work as a team in order to get the job done.There are really no hard parts of the job it just everyone working together to get the work done in a timely manner.The most enjoyable part of the job is working with people in the right environment to make the job enjoyable.
Typical factory
Associate (Former Employee) –  Battle Creek, MIJune 2, 2015
the people are over worked, so nobody is happy. Nobody wants to teach new people, and the turnover rate for temps is high.
Pros
decent money
Cons
stressful
Everyone was friendly
Sorter (Former Employee) –  Belleville, MIMay 25, 2015
My co-workers were all older then me but they never tried me any different . They made my first job the best job i have had so far it was never a boring moment with them . The hardest part of the job was the packing it took so long and i just could not wait til it was over.
Work day at Denso
Factory Worker (Former Employee) –  Battle Creek, MIMay 23, 2015
On a typical work day at 10:00pm we start off with a morning meeting then i either get put on stacking cores, flux machine, and/or wire cutting. I would have three ten minute breaks and a 30 minutes lunch. my day would end at 6:30am.
Pros
Great benefits
Cons
Management acts so snooty! and say good-bye to your social life.
Challenging and Demanding job - good people to work with
Production Supervisor (Current Employee) –  Maryville, TNMay 12, 2015
Typical day...at least 4+ meetings a day which challenges how to manage time to do face to face with leaders / associates, emails, documentation review / approvals, etc.
Hardest part of my job is trying to manage the time and get things accomplished. Its the work environment but there is only a certain amount of time in the day and one has to make the best use of it and prioritize. I enjoy working with people, helping them grow and learn, coaching and teaching and seeing them respond to my support and guidance.
Pros
Good Benefits
Cons
Very lean in every area. Too lean causes wait, time is money
It was an good job. Overtime was there. Nice people. Didn't really care for the heat in the summer time, very very hot.
Material Handler / Associate (Former Employee) –  Battle Creek, MIApril 23, 2015
A typical day at work would be, you clock in, have an start up meeting, to let every employee know where there working at for the day. Then do stretches and go to work. I learned how to assemble car parts, and better communication skills. The management was 90% awesome.
Denso
Data Analyst (Former Employee) –  Long Beach, CAMarch 31, 2015
I enjoyed working for this company. It was a great learning opportunity. Most of my experience was positive the only draw back was the lack of job security and advancement opportunities.
Pros
Great culture
Cons
No job security
productive and active work place
Machine Operator (Current Employee) –  Maryville, TNMarch 4, 2015
Well I like everyone that I work with at DENSO. The only thing I don't like about DENSO is the fact that you have no time for your family while working there.
Cons
no time for family
Grate place
Forklift Driver (Former Employee) –  osceolaFebruary 19, 2015
This is one of the best places to work for. the only reason i dont still work here is because of my boss was a bad person and fired me and some other people so his family can be hired.
Temporary
Quality Assurance Technician (Former Employee) –  Long Beach, CADecember 23, 2014
I had to make sure all parts of the circuit were in place and tested positive. Learned as great deal about the operation and cleaning circuit boards. co-workers were great.the hardest part of my job was, when I had to have the employees reset the boards. The most enjoyable part was when we did everything to specs
Pros
very clean
Cons
temporary