Dent Neurologic Institute Employee Reviews

Bad
Medical Office Assistant (Former Employee) –  Amherst, NYOctober 6, 2017
I wouldn't suggest anyone to work there. The management is not pleasant and workplace is very clicky. Not a friendly, or pleasant atmosphere. Apply else where.
Don't work here
Clerical (Current Employee) –  Buffalo NYAugust 4, 2017
Dent sounds good on paper. But the day to day workings wear everyone thin. The office is short staffed, underpaid, and management is always demanding more. You run around trying to make everything work for everyone but your best is NEVER good enough. Management allows patients to abuse the staff, not the providers but the staff. Then if you are human and have a bad day or are tired, management yells at you and threatens your job. Only a few people stay long enough to learn the system- everyone else goes through the system or leaves the company so quickly that no one is ever well trained. The managers take their stress home with them, as do most of the employees. The providers, however, can work as they choose and are protected against patients and from the day to day runnings of the company.
Great company to work for
Former Employee (Former Employee) –  Amherst, NYMay 19, 2017
I worked for the company for 6 years, and have never had a job that I enjoyed so much. The staff are very friendly and helpful, and everyone works well together as a team. The management truly cares about the well being of their employees, and all of the managers treat their staff with respect and kindness. Excellent benefits, especially PTO and 401K. Dent is a great place to work!
Great culture and work environment
Receptionist (Current Employee) –  Amherst, NYMarch 31, 2017
Friendly, outgoing, and fun people to work with. Enjoyable and challenging work, able to learn a lot about neurology and insurances. Fast pace work environment focused on teamwork.
Pros
Great benefits, paid time off, friendly co-workers
Very busy outpatient neurology clinic
Magnetic Resonance Imaging Technologist (Current Employee) –  Amherst, NYJanuary 27, 2017
Nice people to work with. Very busy and fast paced environment. You learn a lot and the company is receptive to feedback. It can get very hectic at times. I hear the benefits are okay. You get the typical health insurance, dental insurance, etc, as well as a 401. I do not hold the benefits through this job, but with my part time job.
Great social and health programs for staff.
Medical Secretary (Current Employee) –  3980 Sheridan Dr., Amherst, NY 14226July 14, 2014
I love working at Dent, They are a growing employer, with stability.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Dent Neurologic Institute. Our community is ready to answer.

2.9