The Clinical Administrative Assistant supports the clinical management team in its delivery of care and processes across the continuum. He/She will be responsible and provide administrative and clerical support to the management team, reporting directly to the Clinic Director.
Requirements for the Clinical Administrative Assistant:
- Must have excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Bachelor degree in Business, Healthcare Management or related field
- Post graduate academic and clinical dental experience preferred
- Excellent interpersonal, communication and organizational skills. Ability to learn and practice new concepts quickly
- Advanced with Microsoft Office Suite
- General knowledge of dental terminology preferred
- Prior labor relations experience preferred
- Demonstrate professional and ethical standards to gain and maintain credibility
of knowledge in order to maintain records, prepare reports, perform calculations and interact effectively with people.
Responsibilities of the Administrative Supervisor:
- Provide work direction with clear responsibility for the coordination of resources to efficiently support day-to-day operations and the smooth flow of the clinic
- Collaborate and assist in the development of the Clinic Objectives
- Maintaining and adhere to the Clinic’s budget
- Perform administrative functions for the Clinic Director and Practice Manager
- Oversee clinical payroll process using ADP
- Maintain clinic staff analysis
- Schedule meetings, reservations etc. as required
- Produce and maintain; daily, weekly, monthly reports and graphs
Mission and History:
At Dental Associates, our focus is simple: to make people smile. Part of how we do that is by continuously investing in our facilities, the latest dental technologies and equipment. The other part, and we think the most important part, is our people. We look for the best. And we hire the best. We don’t just mean the best experts in their fields, either. Yes, our dentists, hygienists, specialists, surgeons and support staff are all smart, skilled, and experienced. But they are also the best people. People who have a passion for what they do. And people who genuinely love to help people smile.
Founded in 1973 by Dr. John Gonis, Dental Associates is Wisconsin's largest family-owned group dental practice with 11 offices throughout the state and nearly 800 team members. Dental Associates provides complete family dental services, both general and specialty dentistry, under one roof – from pediatric dentistry to specialized dental services for older adults – with a focus on excellent care that is affordable, accessible and personalized. We are nationally accredited by the Accreditation Association of Ambulatory Health Care, and have an A+ rating by the Better Business Bureau.