Dental Care Alliance is a group dental practice that was established in 1991 to provide comprehensive dental care to patients in 8 States. All DCA offices pride themselves on satisfying patient needs, providing high quality general and specialty dental services, and offering patient comfort that is second to none.
If you are looking for a fun and rewarding career, you have come to the right place. We offer employment opportunities that promote professional, personal, and financial growth. We work extremely hard to provide our employees with continuous professional development and a supportive work environment. Competitive wages, great benefits, and opportunities for advancement are just a few reasons why a career with us is an investment in your future; make Dental Care Alliance your employer of choice.
We are looking for a highly motivated Dental Assistant to join our family friendly dental practice located in Manassas, Virginia. This position is a part-time position working every Monday, Wednesday, Friday; and every other Thursday. This individual will be working with both our general dentist and our periodontist.
The Dental Assistant provides support to the office and is responsible for assisting the professional dental staff with treatment.
- Deliver quality and compassionate care to every patient
- Guide patients through process before treatment
- Educate patients in oral hygiene instruction and provide postoperative instructions
- Prepare patient for examination and treatment
- Take x-rays and save to patient charts
- Responsible for the operational readiness of the hygiene bay and operatory rooms
- Assist professional dental staff with treatment
- Must be X-ray certified for state of Virginia
- Perio or surgical experience a plus
- CPR certified strongly preferred
- 1 -2 years’ experience as a dental assistant
TO APPLY, go to our company website www.dentalcarealliance.net and click on job # DCA00406