Dental Care Alliance

Dental Care Alliance Employer Reviews

Unfair company to work for
Office Manager (Former Employee), Orange City, FLJuly 1, 2014
Management have favoritism for certain employee and don't help other employee that needs that help to succeed. Some of the Doctors are not professional since they go out to with the employees apart from work.
Found my dream job!
Manager (Current Employee), GeorgiaMay 13, 2014
Pros: there is always an interesting challenge to my day!
The most enjoyable part of this job is the people. I have never worked with a more dedicated, caring group! The management team gives clear goals and expectations and are very fair. They listen and value what I contribute to our team.
Amazing culture and work/life balance
Regional Manager (Current Employee), IndianaMay 12, 2014
Pros: great hours, holidays off, excellent reporting structure, team work, health benefits, good pay
DCA has been terrific. I know that my day will be fulfilling and meaningful while allowing me to also give a voice to the amazing culture we have. Employees are treated with respect and rewarded for hard work. Those that wish to advance are encouraged to do so. All employees are part of a team and strive for excellence as we provide the best quality – more... dental care in the industry.

If you want a great place to work while fulfilling your need to provide customer service and quality dental care, this is it. – less
Office Manager is unprofessional and unethical
Receptionist (Current Employee), Palm Coast, FLMay 8, 2014
Pros: the relationships you make with patients
Cons: an office who micro manages
DEPLORABLE! When I was hired to work for this company they hired me knowing I had no dental experience. I was praised by the old office manager and the general manager about how fast I learned and how well I was doing. Then the company decided to hire a new office manager. Since then she has created a hostile environment to work in, and a place that – more... I no longer enjoy working for. Instead of doing her job she micro manages and then has us do her job. She takes away from the employee/patient interaction when constantly interrupting making you feel like your incompetent in doing your job. – less
THE WORST PLACE TO WORK!!!!!!!
Office manager (Former Employee), Penn, paApril 12, 2014
Cons: don't apply for any job
The people that are on a higher level do not know how to work with others, the people all working for this company work you like a dog an never tell you that you have done a good job.... All the employees are all back stabbers they think there better then the new staff ... The doctors don't have good chair side manor, this company want you to give 110%,but – more... they only give you 10% ... I worked their for 10 yrs be4 all the changes please don't apply for this job..... RUN THE OTHER WAY !!!!! – less
horrible
Hygienist (Former Employee), Multiple locations in MD and VADecember 10, 2013
Pros: zero
Cons: literally everything
All dental one's are horrible, but Chantilly is especially ridiculous and has the most incompetent doctors. This is a mill, and they will work you to death. They don't care at all about their employees or patients, and to them both are disposable. All they care about is numbers. They create an environment where you will literally be fighting to do the – more... most cleanings or scalings, because your income is based on your production. If you don't meet a certain daily average, they will threaten your job or fire you. You will find yourself taking extra xrays and being told that children need srp. Your neck and back will ache, and you will be stressed to the max. Also, you are expected to work during lunch to meet your numbers. I could go on and on and on and on and on. Don't work there. They will make you hate hygiene and could put your license in danger. Read their reviews on demand force. They're true and terrible. They have lawsuits coming from all over the place. Everyone that works there is trying to get out, which would explain w hy there are constantly postings for jobs there. Run for your life. – less
Dedicated to patient care
Regional Vice President (Former Employee), FloridaAugust 1, 2013
Strong emphasis on patient care and quality services. Professional organization with clear vision and goals.
Terrible place to work for!
Office staff (Former Employee), MarylandJuly 3, 2013
Pros: none!
Cons: everything!
I've been there 18 months, the office manager is terrible as well as other office staff (clinical/non clinical), they give you empty promises, and there's no room for advancement.
Very fast paced dental office, always something going on.
Dental Assistant (Former Employee), Dalton, GAJune 17, 2013
Pros: uniform allowance
Was taught some light dental assisting, mostly sterilized instruments, helped Dentist with things that needed to be done.
Productive workplace with high volume of patients.
Front Office Administrator; EFDA (Current Employee), Atlanta, GAMay 19, 2013
This is a dental office that offers a variety of services. These services include general dentistry, hygiene, periodontics, and orthodontics. This office provides an excellent window of opportunity to learn a lot about the different entities of dentistry, from sales, customer service, and patient care.