BOC will be responsible for all front office administrative, financial and clerical operations. Develops plans, determines priorities, allocate and assigns duties to facility business staff. Monitors the all clerical components to ensure the practice successfully meets its objectives. Advises and seeks consent from the Office Administrator.
Coordinate and manages all the activities of the front office business operations.
Duties of the Position:
· Supervises and coordinates the activities of all business personnel.
· Organizes and assigns duties to employees relating to collections, insurance claim filling, data entry of medical records, answering the telephone, housekeeping, appointment scheduling.
· Monitors duties assigned to business staff to ensure the employees are performing their duties in a manner designed to maintain a high level of patient care.
· Maintain a sufficient flow of work throughout the clinic by evaluating production and revising procedures accordingly.
· Standardizes procedures and initiates changes where necessary. Constantly reviews procedures to determine if there is a more productive efficient manner to conduct business without sacrificing customer service
· Generates and analyzes reports on schedule
· Interviews potential applicants for his/her department
· Reviews and makes recommendations for time off request for business staff accordance to eligibility and company needs