Dental Office

Dental Office United States Employee Reviews

Busy, Productive , fun and easy place to work .
Dental Front Office Manager (Current Employee), Sunnyvale, CAFebruary 16, 2015
Pros: stress free environment
Cons: no healthcare
Learn new things everyday..
Love talking and meeting with patients and taking care of their needs
Have excellent rapport with the dentist.
Run the office smoothly , eliminating all the hurdles .
Busy!
Receptionist (Former Employee), Union City, NJJanuary 24, 2015
Co workers were awesome!
A typical day is a BUSY DAY!
Clients were always in and out.
Always something to do!
Enjoyable Work
Office Manager (Current Employee), Milford, MIJanuary 24, 2015
Pros: low cost dental work
Cons: would like to earn more money
I love my job, I love speaking with the patients that come in - calming their fears, helping them with insurance issues, catching up on their families (part of calming fears) and I like the challenge of running an efficient office. My boss is really great and that helps make the job even better. My co-workers are easy to get a long with. It is a good job. I spend the day scheduling appointments, inputting insurance claims in the computer, balancing the day's intake and taking checks to the bank for deposit, I file, organize, contact dental insurance companies and helping our patients. I think the most enjoyable part of the job is interacting with our patients. I am not a big fan of filing!
Challenging yet professional workplace
Patient coordinator and Dental assistant (Former Employee), Fremont, CAOctober 29, 2014
challenging yet professional workplace with lots of learning opportunities.
Good People!!!!!
Secretary (Former Employee), Manhattan, NYOctober 28, 2014
Pros: lunch time paid, and place to learn
9-5pm; opening and closing, paper work, assisting, organizing; i learned some dental assisting and sterilizing, also new program eaglesoft.
Productive and helpful to the patients we serve.
Office Manager (Current Employee), Silver Spring, MarylandOctober 5, 2014
Open office, ensure patient records are accurate, including fees, next office visit. Creating payment plans for patients. Planning work schedule for dental assistants. Accounts payable/receivable. Meeting with vendors.

How to handle patients that are unpleasant or afraid of the dentist.

Maintain a routine in the office that is conducive with the daily schedule.

Seeing people in pain before they see the dentist.

When patients are satisfied with the outcome of their procedures.
Productive, busy but manageable workplace with nice coworkers
PHLEBOTOMIST TECHNICIAN CPT I (Former Employee), North Hills, CASeptember 16, 2014
Customers are friendly faces that I see every week. Manager always keeps all employees alert and active. Co-workers are nice and dependable.
There's better out there
Assistant (Former Employee), Miami, FLAugust 16, 2014
Slow moving pace office, no advancement, poor management, no paid holidays nor vacation offered
Great multi-tasker, loves figuring things out and getting things done
Practice Administrator (Current Employee), Belmont, MAJune 12, 2014
Pros: commute
Cons: hours, lack of leadership
Same day, same routine, by Tuesday have everything for week done. Worst part of job is boredom and no career growth.
I don't understand who am I writing review for?
Financial Coordinator/Treatment Coordinator (Former Employee), Corpus Christi, TXApril 7, 2014
Pros: continuing education, every year
Cons: needed better systems in place.
Typical day at work was always busy, everyday is a new learning experience, even though you are doing the same thing over and over, my co-workers were all awesome, the hardest part of my job was finishing on time and the most enjoyable was finishing on time
Clerical Duties (Current Employee), Brooklyn, NYFebruary 6, 2014
Pros: being kept busy, lots of work, nice people
There are plenty of things to do. I am kept busy always. From scheduling patients appointments to filing charts. Co-workers are very friendly and helpful.
Dental Office Receptionst
Receptionist (Former Employee), Indianapolis, INDecember 11, 2013
Pros: hours
Cons: no healthcare
Start the day getting all phone messages,E-mails and checking all electronic payments.Go over the schedule for next two days.Greet patients when they arrive.The dental field taught me a lot, it gave me the opportunity to be myself and to make others feel comfortable.I have learned that when you manage your own responsibilities you are able to help others with theirs.I have always enjoyed working with my co-workers we always worked as a team. The hardest part of the job was collecting from patients that didn't have dental insurance,The most enjoyable part of my job was the patients after 10 years of working with the same patients you become their friends
I was happy to see smile on patients' face after procedures
Receptionist (Former Employee), Monsey, NYNovember 6, 2013
Pros: great experience and managment
Cons: attire
We had about 10.000 patients, so we had to work very hard. I learned that costumers are always right, how to communicate with angry, pleasant, demanding, etc. patients. I learned how to be mulch-task, fast, team-player. Management was perfect.
Hardest part was to convince mothers to bring their kids for check-ups. Also, not to wear trousers because patients were orthodox hasidic Jews and they complained about everything.
Excellent administrative work experience
Dental Assistant/Receptionist (Former Employee), Hillside, NYSeptember 22, 2013
I was working as Dental Assistant and Receptionist.
I managed telephones and other correspondence to outside parties
I also administrated functions such as filing records, and data entry for patients. I also had the opportuinty to performe staff orientation, training for assistants and hygienists. In addition, I assisted with scheduling daily appointments for patients
I also assisted Dentist and Hygienist with cleansings and fillings
It was this one room where we all get together and talk on how was our day.
Front Desk Manager (Former Employee), New York, NYSeptember 10, 2013
Pros: i use to get free food all the time.
I loved this job it show me so much about people. I learned how to Provided excellent patient care and provided patient’s counseling.
Insurance coordinator
Insurance Coordinator (Former Employee), Ennis, TXJuly 11, 2013
It is a positive working environment and great employees! It is challenging, yet everyone understands what needs to be accomplished to be successful.
Looking for an exciting place to work
Office Manager (Current Employee), GilbertJune 16, 2013
Pros: office that appreciates you
Cons: work weekends
Love working with the patients, the staff is great. I enjoy what i do I like to work with insurance, collecting money and helping my patients.
Fast Pace Office
Accounts Receivable Administrator (Current Employee), Chicago, ILApril 10, 2013
The current company of which I am employed is a fast pace, high patient volume office. On average we see approximately 60 patients per day, of which is predominately patients with Medicaid insurance. My responsibility is to oversee ALL revenue that comes into the office. I am responsible for ALL accounts receivables.
Front desk receptionist
Front desk receptionist (Former Employee), Palos Hills ILFebruary 18, 2013
At this job i would schedule patients, call patients to make appointments, assist the doctor with procedures, sterilize equipment and maintain a clean work environment.I learned how to call ins company's for benefits.This practice was a self run practice.There was really nothing hard at this job was trained properly to do all duties as asked. Got along with all coworkers.The best part of this job was make patients feel welcome and see them leave happy.
great employees
Office Manager (Former Employee), Albion, NYJanuary 28, 2013
configured patient responsibility after insurance coverage
dentist credentialing
too many people would go to management, instead of coming to me
with their problems.
a few did not pull their weight in their mandatory job descriptions
Management would not have monthly/weekly meetings with me,
they would take at face value the words of unsatisfied employees, instead of discussing the problems and complaints with me.
Being able to lower a/r by submitting clean claims, and the satisfaction of having insurance companies pay their proper payments.