Dental Office Employee Reviews

Dental assistent is very helpfull job and confidental job.
Dental Assistant (Former Employee) –  Newport Beach, CAMarch 18, 2016
I love to work with dental assistant job because u help people and makes confidential.....it is very successful job I am interesting this position as my career.... Love to work with people as team together help each other work hard as possible.
Fun and learning job
HR Assistant (Former Employee) –  Duncanville, TXMarch 9, 2016
• Performed various duties in dental office, schedule appointments, receive payments.
• Handled record keeping, order supplies and place the medical records of patients for the dentist's use.
• Prepared and maintain the supplies, equipment and instruments, management of patient.
• Prepared patient for the dentist's examination and assist in passing materials, amalgam, cements. Performs customer service functions by answering employee requests and questions.
• Assist health departments and dental schools by managing the back office area and being a lead trainer.
Pros
Goals for advancement
Cons
working weekends and some holidays
Full knowledge of best medical administration. Excellent experience.
Administrator (Former Employee) –  PRJanuary 17, 2016
Knowledge of medical administration, complete organizational since the patients visited the office for first time. Knowledge of HIPAA Law.
Pros
Excellent experience in medical management area.
Cons
NONE.
Love it
Receptionist (Former Employee) –  Oxon Hill, MDJanuary 13, 2016
Very good environment to work with. A lot of paperwork. Don't have to deal with a rude boss or clients. This job will keep you busy all day. Hours aren't crazy either.
Great Office
Dental Assistant/Intern (Current Employee) –  New York, NYSeptember 22, 2015
During the time I worked in this office it was a great experience, I learned a lot. I started by doing my internship there, shadowing the Assistant and she trained me on mostly everything she knew. Then after 100 hours of interning they temporarily hired me, as the assistant went on maternity leave for a month. The doctor is patient and helped me learn as much as he could.
productive
Front Desk Receptionist (Former Employee) –  Bayside, NYJuly 15, 2015
As a receptionist I was able to learn a lot from my boss and my coworkers. Working here and dealing with my medical cases I was able to decide for nursing .
Work remotely from home
Office Manager (Current Employee) –  Diamond Bar, CAJune 2, 2015
I enjoy working from home and handling all aspects of dental billing and claims. Follow up on past due claims and posting of EFT payments. I prefer Eaglesoft Software and am well trained in its use.
good work place
Dental Receptionist (Former Employee) –  Finksburg, MDMay 29, 2015
line leader inspected drill bits packaging and pulled parts to put on the line for packing.
worked with 10 or less in a line to pack or inspect items
productive
Assistant/Receptionist (Current Employee) –  Massapequa, NYFebruary 23, 2015
typical work day we come in check the messages, seat patients and cal back emergencies. help the doctor with what he needs
Pros
flexible
Cons
short staffed
Busy, Productive , fun and easy place to work .
Dental Front Office Manager (Current Employee) –  Sunnyvale, CAFebruary 16, 2015
Learn new things everyday..
Love talking and meeting with patients and taking care of their needs
Have excellent rapport with the dentist.
Run the office smoothly , eliminating all the hurdles .
Pros
stress free environment
Cons
no healthcare
Busy!
Receptionist (Former Employee) –  Union City, NJJanuary 24, 2015
Co workers were awesome!
A typical day is a BUSY DAY!
Clients were always in and out.
Always something to do!
Enjoyable Work
Office Manager (Current Employee) –  Milford, MIJanuary 24, 2015
I love my job, I love speaking with the patients that come in - calming their fears, helping them with insurance issues, catching up on their families (part of calming fears) and I like the challenge of running an efficient office. My boss is really great and that helps make the job even better. My co-workers are easy to get a long with. It is a good job. I spend the day scheduling appointments, inputting insurance claims in the computer, balancing the day's intake and taking checks to the bank for deposit, I file, organize, contact dental insurance companies and helping our patients. I think the most enjoyable part of the job is interacting with our patients. I am not a big fan of filing!
Pros
Low cost dental work
Cons
Would like to earn more money
Challenging yet professional workplace
Patient coordinator and Dental assistant (Former Employee) –  Fremont, CAOctober 29, 2014
challenging yet professional workplace with lots of learning opportunities.
Good People!!!!!
Secretary (Former Employee) –  Manhattan, NYOctober 28, 2014
9-5pm; opening and closing, paper work, assisting, organizing; i learned some dental assisting and sterilizing, also new program eaglesoft.
Pros
lunch time paid, and place to learn
Cons
Productive, busy but manageable workplace with nice coworkers
PHLEBOTOMIST TECHNICIAN CPT I (Former Employee) –  North Hills, CASeptember 16, 2014
Customers are friendly faces that I see every week. Manager always keeps all employees alert and active. Co-workers are nice and dependable.
There's better out there
Assistant (Former Employee) –  Miami, FLAugust 16, 2014
Slow moving pace office, no advancement, poor management, no paid holidays nor vacation offered
Great multi-tasker, loves figuring things out and getting things done
Practice Administrator (Current Employee) –  Belmont, MAJune 12, 2014
Same day, same routine, by Tuesday have everything for week done. Worst part of job is boredom and no career growth.
Pros
commute
Cons
hours, lack of leadership
I don't understand who am I writing review for?
Financial Coordinator/Treatment Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Corpus Christi, TXApril 7, 2014
Typical day at work was always busy, everyday is a new learning experience, even though you are doing the same thing over and over, my co-workers were all awesome, the hardest part of my job was finishing on time and the most enjoyable was finishing on time
Pros
Continuing education, every year
Cons
Needed better systems in place.
Clerical Duties (Current Employee) –  Brooklyn, NYFebruary 6, 2014
There are plenty of things to do. I am kept busy always. From scheduling patients appointments to filing charts. Co-workers are very friendly and helpful.
Pros
Being kept busy, lots of work, nice people
Dental Office Receptionst
Receptionist (Former Employee) –  Indianapolis, INDecember 11, 2013
Start the day getting all phone messages,E-mails and checking all electronic payments.Go over the schedule for next two days.Greet patients when they arrive.The dental field taught me a lot, it gave me the opportunity to be myself and to make others feel comfortable.I have learned that when you manage your own responsibilities you are able to help others with theirs.I have always enjoyed working with my co-workers we always worked as a team. The hardest part of the job was collecting from patients that didn't have dental insurance,The most enjoyable part of my job was the patients after 10 years of working with the same patients you become their friends
Pros
Hours
Cons
No healthcare

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Dental Office. Our community is ready to answer.

4.2