Dental Partners Employee Reviews

Great team
Practice Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Roanoke, VAFebruary 12, 2018
I greatly enjoyed working with this wonderful group.....From the Dentist, Hygienists, Assistants, and Manager in the office. This is actually an office I would consider going back to if need be. Reading the other review on here, I never saw any violations at all the whole time I was there. I would absolutely recommend this office for anyone looking for employment or looking for dental care.
Pros
Staff
Face paced good work environment with great benefits
Senior Patient Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Melbourne, FLFebruary 6, 2018
Very busy office. Helped a lot of new patients and current patients. Friendly staff that worked around schedule. Good place to work if you have children
Worst company I’ve ever worked for
Front Desk Receptionist (Former Employee) –  TennesseeJanuary 31, 2018
Dental Partners as a whole is greedy. The almighty dollar takes over patient care. They want you to throw in as many people as possible which affects patient care. Upper management has no clue what they are doing and no clue on how to run a company. Again, it’s all about that dollar. They will work you to death and not even give you a thank you. The turn around with this company is ridiculous because they don’t care one bit about their employees. I would not recommend working here even in the most desperate situation.
Former employer
Practice Coordinator (Current Employee) –  FloridaOctober 24, 2017
High turnover, no support from your regional. If you have a problem keep it to yourself because there will be retaliation. If you are someone of color stay away.
Stress, low fees, lab problems, fun staff but turnover
Dentist (Former Employee) –  Dickson, TNOctober 17, 2017
Although we might be booked solid on a given day , the office manager would have no problem with adding two crown build ups and two crown impressions into the schedule without consulting either myself or the assistant ; and we would have to do it. I also felt that some of the fees were too low, such as on some of the crowns and extractions we did, especially since I was being paid on a commission part of my time. We also had some problems with the lab(s) we used and had a number of remakes.The staff, overall, was very good and fun to work with. Staff turnover was quite high.
Pros
Fun staff
Cons
Daily stress, low fees, lab problems and turnover
Great Dentist
Employee (Current Employee) –  FloridaSeptember 28, 2017
Great Dentists all around. You receive quality and high ethical treatment by any dentist in this company and competitive pricing as well as financing options available.
Benefits
Great place to work - great co-workers and room for growth!
Office Assistant (Current Employee) –  FloridaSeptember 25, 2017
I have worked for Dental Partners for almost three years. Co-workers and management are great - I feel like we have a really good team atmosphere at Dental Partners and most offices are more of a family environment as they have all worked together for years. We have grown substantially since I joined the company which gives a lot more room for growth!
Pros
Benefits, growth, co-workers.
Great place to work!
Dental Hygienist (Current Employee) –  Port Charlotte, FLAugust 14, 2017
Great employment opportunity. They reward their employees based on performance, encourage excellence, and create a great work environment. You don't have to beg your dentist for new instruments or continuing education. It's provided on a monthly basis. Comparative compensation and good benefits!
Pros
Good ethics
Excellent Place to Work
Dental Hygienist (Former Employee) –  Birmingham, ALAugust 7, 2017
Staff is caring and very well organized. Dentists are very skilled. Great place to work. Clean office with a great base of patients. The Hygienists are the best.
This is a two faced office a lot of back stabbing people to work around
Hygienist (Former Employee) –  Knoxville south of KnoxvilleApril 5, 2017
This company is two-faced backstabbing very unorganized needs new management. And does not care about they employees. And they are always HIRING......
Unprofessional. Worst place to work
Senior Management (Former Employee) –  Melbourne, FLNovember 13, 2016
CEO is unprofessional in every sense of the word. You will work long hours and not be appreciated. Processes changed daily. Kept OM on that should have clearly been let go due to unethical behavior . There is major favoritism going on. Job is very unstable. Nothing was ever good enough for the CEO and it was very stressful. Definitely the worst job I've ever had .
Pros
Cons
Stressful, shady, long hours, unstable
Busy and Fast Paced Dental Office
patient service representative (Former Employee) –  Lewisburg, TNNovember 2, 2015
My family dentist for over a decade. They helped me to transition from transportation industry into a medical office environment. I loved everything about working there. I would still be there if not having to relocate for my husbands work. Not looking forward to having to find another dentist.
Pros
Learned about medical office, great co-workers
Cons
Had to leave!
High turnover, zero job security, no training, little paid time off, expensive insurance,
PSR (Former Employee) –  TennesseeApril 30, 2015
High volume office, not staffed appropriately, zero stability, no training, constant turnover, no support from corporate, unrealistic expectations, those who have "special" relations with upper management are given favor with pay, roles, and stability.
Pros
Learning more dental insurance, helping patients
Cons
Insurance too costly, unpaid holidays, no stability, no training
Positions
OM (Former Employee) –  jacksonOctober 24, 2014
This is a corporate location, the pressure by them was horrific. They was only concerned about the money not the quality. The office was very busy and there was not much help. The turn over rate is high due to corporate unrealistic expectations, which caused low morale among employees. The billing is out sourced to another country and patients receive statements that are not correct. The upper management at corporate had no clue on how to run the company and its just a all together terrible place to work. Unethical and not friendly. The patients were awesome and deserve a lot better.
Pros
Cons
expected to work off the clock without pay, constant changes daily, not enough manpower to take care of patients needs and outsourced billing to another country

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Dental Partners. Our community is ready to answer.

2.8