DentalPlans.com Employee Reviews

the management locally was great
Retention/customer support agent (Former Employee), Park Ridge, ILNovember 18, 2014
Pros: great people great management tons of food
Cons: office closed ...
I worked in the Chicago/ Park Ridge office
The local management team and office personal were awesome. I was there a short time but it was busy and hard at times. But management backed you up when needed and jumped in to help.
Great enviroment
Sales Representative (Former Employee), Plantation, FLAugust 27, 2014
I learned many different sales techniques.Co-workers are great to work with. Great benefits.
Great Place to Work
Customer Service Retention Advocate (Current Employee), Park Ridge, ILMarch 20, 2014
Pros: perfect attendance lunch
Cons: no dental benefits
I enjoyed working for this company. mangagement is great. I hate this facility is closing.
Fun company to work for with a employee first culture
Member Care Advocate (Former Employee), Park Ridge ILFebruary 1, 2014
Pros: the employees were respected and treated wonderfully.
Cons: unorganized, no opportunities for advancement, and too much favoritism.
Come into work and check emails before answering phone calls from members. I learned how to multi-task, resolve problems efficiently, and also the value of great customer service. Management was readily available to answer questions, assist with issues, and planned weekly meetings to inform the staff about changes. Management was also excellent in providing the staff with tools to perform tasks as efficiently and accurately as possible to ensure members felt number one. My co-workers were helpful, friendly, and above all very pleasant to work with. The hardest part of the job was keeping up with call volume. I was able to handle 40-60 calls per day, but it can be overwhelming when understaffed. Most enjoyable part of the job was the managers aren't breathing down your neck, very relaxed atmosphere, and wonderful co-workers.
On Boarding Experience
Temp (Former Employee), Plantation, FLNovember 14, 2013
Pros: location
Cons: growing pains, benefits
Dental Plans.com has great potential in becoming a fortune 500 company. If you are looking for a company that has structure , tools and resources to help you become successful. Dentalplans.com is not the company for you.

The hardest part of my job was dealing with Senior leaderships ability to be reactive appose to taking the proactive approach business impacts.
Outstanding Leadership growth experience
VP of Provider and Group Relations (Former Employee), Fort Lauderdale, FLMay 21, 2013
Pros: witnessing the achievements of my staff
Cons: none really
A typical day for me was managing a staff of 6 Account Specialists whose primary focus was outbound telecommunications to our clients contracted providers.

With strong forecasted revenue goals each month, I lead my team with processes, procedures and conversations that generated over and above the expectation of the department.
Small Growing Company
Outbound Sales (Former Employee), Plantation, FLMay 10, 2013
Started out as a small great company to work as a dedicated employee loved going to work everyday then was purchased by another company that took some of those values away. In rating this company for me went from 5 Stars down to 1.