DentalPlans.com Employee Reviews in United States

Dentalplans.com
Customer Service and Sales Representative (Former Employee) –  Plantation, FLJanuary 21, 2015
Overall, this was a great place to work. As with any company that rewards using commission, unfortunately theft of sales was a problem. Once I moved to the P.M.P. Dept., I was ecstatic! My manager was phenomenal and made it her goal to ensure success. Our assignments were clearly outlined and we worked though our day as we planned it. I actually looked forward to team meetings and updates!
Pros
great in every way and a useful service.
Cons
one day, the job was moved to ohio.
Great enviroment
Sales Representative (Former Employee) –  Plantation, FLAugust 27, 2014
I learned many different sales techniques.Co-workers are great to work with. Great benefits.
Great Place to Work
Customer Service Retention Advocate (Current Employee) –  Park Ridge, ILMarch 20, 2014
I enjoyed working for this company. mangagement is great. I hate this facility is closing.
Pros
perfect attendance lunch
Cons
no dental benefits
Fun company to work for with a employee first culture
Member Care Advocate (Former Employee) –  Park Ridge ILFebruary 1, 2014
Come into work and check emails before answering phone calls from members. I learned how to multi-task, resolve problems efficiently, and also the value of great customer service. Management was readily available to answer questions, assist with issues, and planned weekly meetings to inform the staff about changes. Management was also excellent in providing the staff with tools to perform tasks as efficiently and accurately as possible to ensure members felt number one. My co-workers were helpful, friendly, and above all very pleasant to work with. The hardest part of the job was keeping up with call volume. I was able to handle 40-60 calls per day, but it can be overwhelming when understaffed. Most enjoyable part of the job was the managers aren't breathing down your neck, very relaxed atmosphere, and wonderful co-workers.
Pros
the employees were respected and treated wonderfully.
Cons
unorganized, no opportunities for advancement, and too much favoritism.
On Boarding Experience
Temp (Former Employee) –  Plantation, FLNovember 14, 2013
Dental Plans.com has great potential in becoming a fortune 500 company. If you are looking for a company that has structure , tools and resources to help you become successful. Dentalplans.com is not the company for you.

The hardest part of my job was dealing with Senior leaderships ability to be reactive appose to taking the proactive approach business impacts.
Pros
location
Cons
growing pains, benefits
Outstanding Leadership growth experience
VP of Provider and Group Relations (Former Employee) –  Fort Lauderdale, FLMay 21, 2013
A typical day for me was managing a staff of 6 Account Specialists whose primary focus was outbound telecommunications to our clients contracted providers.

With strong forecasted revenue goals each month, I lead my team with processes, procedures and conversations that generated over and above the expectation of the department.
Pros
witnessing the achievements of my staff
Cons
none really
Small Growing Company
Outbound Sales (Former Employee) –  Plantation, FLMay 10, 2013
Started out as a small great company to work as a dedicated employee loved going to work everyday then was purchased by another company that took some of those values away. In rating this company for me went from 5 Stars down to 1.

2.9