DentaQuest Employee Reviews

Good overall experience learning about federal government dental contracts.
Utilization Management (Former Employee) –  Doral, FLAugust 18, 2017
Remote activities comprised most of middle and upper management activities. Information to Doral employees trickled down second and third hand. Decisions are made at their headquarters in Boston and Wisconsin leaving team members disempowered and left to feel irrelevant at Doral branch. Training was marginal-poor. General corporate training was better; however, job specific training was poor. Employees from Wisconsin who transferred to Doral fulfill the role of "Spying" for management at Wisconsin down to the last little detail. Team work was non-existent. Lack of trust causes employees to have to watch their backs for back stabbers.
Pros
Medical, dental, 401k benefits package
Cons
Micro Management
Not my favorite place
Systems Engineer - Consultant (Former Employee) –  Charlestown, MAJuly 24, 2017
I met some nice talented group of people there, but management promoted a strange divisive workplace culture. The location is very tough to get in and out at all times.
Cons
hard to get to by car
Excellent benefits
Customer service outreach specialist (Current Employee) –  Austin, TXJuly 22, 2017
Goid place to work. Love the work I do as a Customer Service Outreach Specialist. I enjoy helping people. I also help out in the queue assisting TX MEDICAID, TX CHIP & MCO member's.
Pros
401K, benefits
Cons
Favoritism
CSR - Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Austin, TXJuly 20, 2017
I enjoyed working with this call center...very fast paced, but the staff made it bearable. I helped clients with their dental plan and enrollment issues.
Dont recommend
Claims Specialist (Former Employee) –  Austin, TXJuly 9, 2017
Only benefit was the option to work from home. Advancement options were not appealing. Management didn't seem to have any concern for employees. Repetitive work.
Training was lacking vital information
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Doral, FLJune 19, 2017
Training was lacking vital information.
But great work environment, great folks to work with but very poor training you basically train yourself......
nice place to work
Call Center/Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Mequon, WIMay 30, 2017
Taking incoming calls from the patient and the prosvider. You always had to make sure that the client insurance was covered on the services that they needed. you had to update clients information in the co puter sysstem.
Pros
Nice place to work and coworkers were very helpful and friendly
It wa a nice place to work and the coworkers were very friendly and always willing to help
Call Center/Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Mequon, WIMay 26, 2017
I took incoming calls from clients and providers. I did a lot of research on clients accounts to make sure that their insurance would cover their services.
Pros
Great Atmosshpere and people very helpful.
Stress Level Is Minimal
CSR 1 REP (Current Employee) –  Austin, TXMay 25, 2017
A high volume call center. Work load varies depending on the season of the year. Training classes for positions are better than most companies I have been with in the past.
Cons
Time Off Is Limited
Productive and fun as well
CLAIMS ADMINISTRATOR (Former Employee) –  Grafton, WIMay 9, 2017
DentaQuest is a great place to work. You can grow as a person and with the company. Management is will to help and share information with the employee's
Alright
AR Collections Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Charlestown, MAMay 1, 2017
This was only a temporary job and being a temp, you were treated differently than full time workers. Not many reached out to make us temps feel comfortable. Not the best experience.
Good Benefits
Data Analyst (Current Employee) –  Mequon, WIApril 27, 2017
The benefits are great but there is no room for growth. You can be qualified but they will hire from outside the company. The hardest part is that the raises are super low and bonuses.
Challenging enviornment with rewarding possibilities
Director of Risk Management (Former Employee) –  AlabamaApril 15, 2017
Great company!
Sarrell and Community Dental which are owned and operated by DentaQuest have a staff consisting of truly compassionate people who sincerely care about providing care to less fortunate and underserved children in Alabama, Kentucky and Texas. Hat's off to DentaQuest.
Pros
Great mission
Cons
Need to work on recruiting and retaining doctors (Sarrell & Community Dental)
Excellent workplace
Techno functional Consultant (Former Employee) –  Boston, MAApril 12, 2017
Excellent management, very cool work environment, best colleagues in a good place easily accessible to all the restaurants, summers are pleasant, winters are worst
Pros
work from home
Cons
Na
Fast Paced, Fun Environment
Customer Care Represenative II (Current Employee) –  Austin, TXApril 10, 2017
It is very fast paced and can be highly stressful but it makes your day fly by. So much room for advancement if your play your cards right. There are days that you are required to work through lunches and what not but they make up for that. There is always something going on, like pot lucks, picnics etc... If you can manage your metrics correctly, the possibilities for advancement are endless. Management is great under the right circumstances. I love my job, I just wish the pay was better. I feel that it is not quite enough for what I am required to do and the amount of work that I do
Pros
Compensating, advancement
Cons
needs higher pay for what is required
Productive work enviornment
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  RemoteApril 6, 2017
This is a fast paced environment, must be able to handle high call volumes, use multiple screens to provide accurate information to dental providers and members alike.
Pros
have the ability to work from home
Cons
N/a
Work!
Credentialing Specialist (Former Employee) –  Grafton, WIMarch 23, 2017
Great place to work! Always something to do. team environment is awesome. LOTS of potlucks!!!! If you enjoy call center this is a great place to be. Management is always accessible.
Pros
No micro managment
Cons
workload
Stressful work environment with decent compensation
Provider Enrollment Specialist (Former Employee) –  Grafton, WIMarch 20, 2017
Typical work day will be overloaded with work that doesn't give up at any time. Angry and disgruntle employees with focus more on the negative than to work diligently at the goals for the company in a less stressful manner. Managers and supervisors do not listen to the suggestions from the employees who does the work daily and is very knowledgeable of the skills and abilities necessary to complete the work.
Pros
Benfits packages are decent
Cons
Hardly no time to break despite one being given because the work load never slows down.
Terrific place
QA Analyst (Former Employee) –  MassachusettsFebruary 25, 2017
Its a good company that provides clients across the globe with a comprehensive array of customized healthcare solution. A pioneer in we open markets for clients under served by other financial.
DentaQuest is a great company
Provider Relations Representative (Current Employee) –  Austin, TexasDecember 17, 2016
I throughly enjoy my job as Provider Relations Representive. I have also worked in claims processing so I understand the process of claims submission through the payment process.
Pros
Working from home as remote.
Cons
Wages and acknowledgement of going above and beyond you job.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at DentaQuest. Our community is ready to answer.

2.9