DentaQuest Employee Reviews

Best Benfits job every.
Clinical Review Special (Former Employee) –  Mequon, WIJuly 18, 2016
I really dont know what to say. I really like this job. I thought I would be able to work here for a great amount of time or retirer here. I did not want to work any where else, I was comfortable here and wanted to start on growing my family and that is what i did. I would say this job is for younger people who dont have a family. Stress and situational anixity plays a major role in this job.
Pros
My co-works
Cons
Stress level of the job / health complication
Great team to work with.
Customer Care Rep (Former Employee) –  Boston, MAApril 28, 2016
While the work can be very challenging and emotionally taxing, the company does a lot to improve morale and foster teamwork. A typical day would involve taking dozens of calls and then making follow up calls once a claims, documentation or billing issue has been resolved.
Pros
Lots of parties, community service and comradery.
Cons
They try to keep the staff small, affecting both the experience of the employee and the customer.
Most co workers are nice people
Hourly Employee (Current Employee) –  Milwaukee, WIAugust 18, 2016
I still work there and prefer not to comment at this time. I started during a turbulent time. I stepped up, worked hard and was rewarded, supported and valued by my immediate manager.
Pros
Good benefits, nice office
Cons
Manic pace
Awful company do not work here
Provider Relations Representative (Former Employee) –  Home based officeJuly 26, 2016
awful company disjointed unfair management terrible. do not every work here. they have ever changing territories throughout the US, just the worst company ever to work for.
Pros
Cons
everythng
Management with Innovative Thinking
Quality Assurance Engineer (Current Employee) –  Charlestown, MAJune 5, 2016
Management at DentaQuest is excellent. The CIO, CEO and all other leadership personnel are consistently trying to bring innovative technologies.
Pros
Lots of free food!
Cons
There are no Cons!
mangement plans activities
CLAIMS RESOLUTION SPECIALIST (Former Employee) –  Austin, TXMay 2, 2016
Company makes it difficult to balance work and life, favoritism played in advancement of employees. Informative material needs to be one the same page across the board.
Pros
free lunches
Cons
mandatory work through lunches
Amazing Experience
Complaints and Grievances Specialist (Current Employee) –  Mequon, WI 53092March 17, 2016
Beside Management, the job is amazing. So many opportunities. I've been in 3 different positions and I cannot say that I don't care about the company. The company looks out for the oral health of all and the experience chair side and insurance wise, will make you want to help everyone.
Pmo
Program Manager, Senior Project Manager (Current Employee) –  Charlestown, MAAugust 3, 2016
PMO is not managed well; most work is administrative. Not a good fit unless you like to work with old technology in a very politically correct culture.
Fun, friendly and challenging environment
Grievance Resolution Specialist (Former Employee) –  Austin, TXMarch 19, 2016
You are faced with new and different challenges on a daily basis there is never a boring or idle moment. Managers and supervisor really seem to care about you as a person as well as you professional success.
Pros
challenging
Cons
short staffed
A good place to work
Manager (Current Employee) –  Boston, MAFebruary 4, 2016
DQ is growing leaps and bounds which of course creates great opportunities - lots of really talented and good people. A bit crazy at times with the constant change but overall a good place to be with good folks..
Pros
Growing - good pay and benefits
Cons
Chaos - confusion - pockets of bullies who will jam it down your throat
There's a reason why DentaQuest has so many openings
Sr Analyst (Current Employee) –  Mequon, WIDecember 3, 2015
Middle management is terrible but HR and upper management look the other way. Good people are let go for no reason. Others get discouraged and quit so more work gets dumped on everyone else. There's no such thing as a vacation day because you'll miss the tight deadlines promised to clients and get written up.
Managers play favorites so the wrong people get promoted. A morale killer.
There are some good developers and analysts that are nice to work with. Biggest plus is the benefits are unusually good.
My advice to anyone thinking about applying there is know what you're getting into. I was warned the place is a sweatshop and that turnover is high. It's true.
benefits
Cons
sweatshop; untrustworthy management
Productive and Fun
Credentialing Specialist (Current Employee) –  Grafton, WIMarch 18, 2016
Great Team
Enjoy learning a new position in Credentialing
Rewarding
Open door policy
Weekly management meeting to make your job easier
Great HR Team
Not too bad.....
Facilities and Copy Center Specialist (Current Employee) –  Charlestown, MAFebruary 22, 2016
Free Parking (if available), decent places to eat nearby, people are generally nice, new CEO seems to have a good sense of what needs to be improved within the company.
Very fast pace environment
Customer Service Representative I (Former Employee) –  Austin, TXFebruary 26, 2016
Wonderful place to work, must be willing to adhere & comply with schedules and deadlines & work in a very past face call center
DentaQuest is a great place to work
Member Advocate (Current Employee) –  Lubbock, TXOctober 2, 2015
DentaQuest has a supportive mangement team. There focus on preventive health is great for member that need alot of education.
Pros
Working from Home
Cons
Wanting us to just make outbound calls to members 7 hrs out of the day
It is OK to work with this company.
Senior Operations Support Specialist (Current Employee) –  Charlestown, MASeptember 22, 2015
For this 22 years it is changed a lot of workforce and management. From non-profit to profit this company is growing too big. I hope the CEO who will handle it well.
Dentaquest
Member Services Customer Service (Former Employee) –  Doral,FLSeptember 21, 2015
It was a wonderful experience and opportunity overall. High call volume call center environment. Assisted members and providers with dental frequent questions.
Great company
Provider Enrollment and Credentialing Specialist I (Former Employee) –  Doral FL 33054August 14, 2015
This is a great company. The staff is great and the work shifts are awesome. There is not much stress with this company. Hardest part of the job is getting to it. Doral area is super busy.
Place to Learn
CSR/Claims Adjuster (Former Employee) –  Charlestown, MASeptember 13, 2015
I learned al lot about the way insurance works. In addition to how you must understand everything you are paying for as far as benefits go. Company it self great place to work.
A fast growing company where I supervised in a call center
Workforce (Team) Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Grafton, WIApril 11, 2015
A typical day as a Team Leader would include: Coaching of CSR's, Quality assurance of inbound phone calls, coordination schedules for members of my time, and miscellaneous duties as required. This role expanded both my training and leadership skills. Management was wonderful to work for, as there was little in the way of micro-managing. The members of my team were also wonderful, though needed occasional direction and coaching. The most difficult aspect of this role was the corporate lack of training, so it was a lot of self-study and on the job learning. The most enjoyable part was due to the fast paced environment, the days passed very quickly.
Pros
Excellent benefits and departmental "Food-days."
Cons
They set their empoyees to very high standards - almsot too high

2.8