Dentistry

Dentistry Employer Reviews

Dentistry is a job most people don't like, looking in the mouth can be gross to some.
Dental Assistant (Current Employee), Somerset, KYJanuary 6, 2014
A typical day at work ,is answering the phone . Doing x-rays and development x-rays and charting. Putting in Fillings and assistance the Dr. I have learn a lot about Dentistry and getting along with others and the hardest part of my job is using he suction. The best part of my job is my patients and the good work we do.
Intenese. Rewarding. Gratifying.
Dental Resume (Current Employee), Naples, FLApril 16, 2012
Pros: giving people a new life, new smile and its a direct link to the heart!!!
Cons: hearing about patient fears, bad dental experiences, showing them what can now be done. no pain!!!
Typical day: Intense and Rewarding
Hardest part: Wanting to make a difference in ones health and having to discuss the importance of dentistry along with finances.
Teaching people how the heart is a direct link to the mouth and the importance of dentistry!!!!
Good patient exposure
Medical officer (Former Employee), Bangalore, KAApril 2, 2014
Pros: cool working hours
Cons: salary
Good company for beginners to gain first insight & knowlegde
Good Opportunity..
Business Manager and Administrator (Former Employee), Mississauga, ONApril 9, 2013
Dentistry@2000 was a good experience overall. I got chance to learn and improve lots of personal and professional skills. Its was fun and I enjoyed working there. I never found anything hard to do at work as such. Meeting and working with people was good, but learning new things from all sources was great.
Productive workplace
Dental Assistant Levels I & II (Former Employee), Toronto, ONJune 25, 2012
It was my first career choice. Good place to work at, no benefits, decent starting salary, no room for advancement.

About Dentistry

About the Academy of General Dentistry The Academy of General Dentistry (AGD) is a professional association of more than 37,000 – Read more