Dentsply Sirona Employee Reviews

It's not a great place to work.
Product Marketing Manger (Current Employee) –  Charlotte, NCNovember 13, 2017
There is no career advancement with the exception of a few people that are favored, and it's not based on experience. There is no work life balance. Morale is low.
Okay
Accounting Supervisor (Current Employee) –  Waltham, MANovember 8, 2017
Okay place to work. Commute was a bit of a challenge but they are a big company and going places. There is always a chance to do more work and be given more tasks.
Decent place
Chemical Operator (Current Employee) –  Milford, DENovember 5, 2017
Decent place good place to work. Very oriented with family. Some good values. Kinda decent pay. Nice folks to work with. Not hr middle of the beach area
Good Position to hold in the company
Data Entry Specialist (purchase orders) (Current Employee) –  York, PAOctober 23, 2017
I enter purchase orders all day for companies such as henry schein and patterson. I also enter free goods and rebates. the staff is very kind and understanding.
Pros
Close to home
Cons
Not enough training
Production Company
Material Handler (Current Employee) –  Milford, DEOctober 20, 2017
An alright place to work for. Just like any other job you determine your success in the company. Easy for most,and harder for others. Mostly sitting down.
I would still be there under different management
Sales Representative (Former Employee) –  York, PAOctober 17, 2017
I was a key employee for Dentsply Sirona number one earner in the room. Unfortunately my job has become difficult and under much scrutiny since a change in management back in July.
Pros
Many incentives
Cons
Stacked against the odds
Solid company
Senior Materials Technician, R&D (Former Employee) –  York, PAOctober 14, 2017
I thoroughly enjoyed all the people I worked with, and was always treated with respect, and I was fairly compensated for the work I did. The family atmosphere is eroding because of merging with other companies, however.
Pros
People, supervisers
Cons
too many mergers and layoffs
It was a nice place to work
Quality Control Inspector (Current Employee) –  Sarasota, FLOctober 11, 2017
My supervisor was very patient and understanding,I enjoyed working there a lot. The other employees were really helpful.I would recommend this company to anyone. The pay was decent and had a family type atmosphere. I learned a lot more about Quality procedures.
Place is okay
Senior Scientist (Current Employee) –  Milford, DEOctober 9, 2017
Depending upon what your job is, the place is okay. The place is kind of like family but some managers tend to do a lot of finger pointing (which never goes over really well with senior staff). Teamwork is great within the manufacturing community. Due to the place being a batch manufacturing operation, it is difficult to make significant cost savings. Management is extremely concerned about back order and often this places a lot of stress on manufacturing supervisors and scientists working on process improvements/trouble shooting. Bandaids are often placed on processes before you move on to the next fire. R&D help in analytical chemistry is minimal which makes troubleshooting that much more difficult.
Nice facility and location in Florida
Site Leader / Operations Excellence Manager (Former Employee) –  Sarasota, FLSeptember 13, 2017
Very conservative and frugal company.. not really willing to engage world class standards of manufacturing. Sweating assets is not a solution set for plastics
Pros
Sunny and Seasons
Cons
Experience and learning was great
Document Control Clerk (Former Employee) –  Johnson City, TNSeptember 5, 2017
Experience was great. I was able to do many different jobs to get a feel of how the company was ran and what was expected of you. What I learned there was invaluabe information of documentation procedures.
This place is a nightmare
Private (Former Employee) –  Waltham, MAAugust 15, 2017
Their managers micromanage, have favorites, treat those they don't like cruelly. Like working in the Twilight Zone. I can't imagine anything worse.
Pros
nothing
high paced
Production Supervisor (Current Employee) –  Racine, WIJuly 23, 2017
very competitive high paced lab. Not much leadership from the direct manager

The most enjoyable part of my job is coaching new hires or employees looking to grow
Hard working and enjoy the daily challenges
Senior Territory Manager - Great Lakes Region (Current Employee) –  Indianapolis, INJuly 18, 2017
I'm looking to make a change in careers. I am willing to relocate to Florida if it's the right fit for both. I'm a hard worker and love to set goals and achieve my goals!
Cusotmer Service (Former Employee) –  Charlotte, NCJuly 6, 2017
Good place to work, people are pretty easy to get along with and can be very supportive. The company provides good health benefits. I learned a lot regarding dental implants.
Pros
good health coverage
Cons
low pay
no place
Unit Leader (Current Employee) –  York, PAJune 23, 2017
You are not able to advance unless you are buddy buddy with someone high up. They don't pay people what they should be paid. They over work all of the workers.
benefits
Cons
pay
great place to work
Imaging and Operatory Technical Support Specialist (Current Employee) –  Charlotte, NCJune 15, 2017
great place to work people are very easy to get along with and are very supportive. and get very good benefits, learned a lot about customer service.
Productive and most Diverse workplace
Regulatory Affairs Associate - Internship (Former Employee) –  York, PAJune 11, 2017
I did my Internship at DentSply Prothetics, York, PA. I was treated with respect and in the most professional way. I was acknowledged for my hard work at the end of my internship period
Solidly Company with a Good Culture
Territory Manager/Sales (Current Employee) –  Boston, MAJune 5, 2017
DENTSPLY Sirona is a solid company with a good company culture. It is well run financially and has a good training program. I would recommend especially if you are looking to get a solid foundation early in your career.
Pros
Stable well run company
Cons
Several layers of management, lack of career path after initial position
Growing company with great mission for success in it's field.
Administrative Assistant (Former Employee) –  Sarasota, FLJune 5, 2017
Fast paced, ever changing environment with interesting and diverse projects. Operations management team works well together to achieve department goals; many times going above and beyond what is necessary. Supervising manager encourages and looks for opportunities for staff setting up attainable career goals.
Pros
Great team to work for and with
Cons
Benefits and advancement opportunities for non-exempt employees

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Dentsply Sirona. Our community is ready to answer.