Dentsply Sirona Employee Reviews

Poor job management
Operator (Former Employee) –  Sarasota, FLNovember 15, 2016
I worked their as a machine operator and the supervisor was disrespectful and would lose his temper when he was upset
They would be watching u 24/7 to see what time you come back from your break
Pros
Cons
break time and super poor training
Excellent Company
Territory Manager PA/ (Current Employee) –  PennsylvaniaNovember 10, 2016
I loved my time at this company. Much room for career advancement, helpful managers and skilled employees. Calling on dentists, dental schools, hospitals and clinics. Meeting quotas and sales goals. Creating new accounts.
Pros
Good comp plan
Cons
Competitive market
Job Outsourced
GL Specialist (Former Employee) –  York, PAOctober 17, 2016
I left the company prior to the full merger of Dentsply and Sirona. The culture may have changed. Pay was decent. Hours are extremely long as there is little balance with personal life. Benefits have been cut back. It is a much different place than even ten years ago.
Awesome Experience
Manufacturing/Mechanical Engineering Intern (Former Employee) –  Milford, DEOctober 3, 2016
Great environment to work in. Everyone was friendly and great to talk with. A lot of wisdom and skills in a small area. Learned more and more about the real life engineering than ever before.
Pros
Close community
Cons
Learn many new and unique process
Senior Production Supervisor III (Former Employee) –  York, PAOctober 1, 2016
A very Interesting Company with many great associates and very unique processes throughout the plant. A very wide range of products, formulations to production equipment for a lab based environment
Bad leaders
Teeth (Current Employee) –  York, PASeptember 6, 2016
This company tends to keep wrong people in lead positions! If you want to change the future of this company and expect the attitudes to change, listen to the workers!!! Stop catering to toxic leaders!!!! A lot of good people and great workers are FED UP with toxic leaders that pull the wool over the eyes of management ! Nothing will change if nothing changes!!!! No more enablers for a negative workplace!
Pros
Not a lot of layoffs
Cons
A lot of OT, wrong people in key positions
Negative atmosphere
Customer Clerk (Current Employee) –  York, PAAugust 30, 2016
The employees are not happy and the management really doesn't care. The pay is not good at all and raises hardly happen. There are people who are leaders but have no idea what they are doing. When you try to bring a problem to management they think you are complaining. They have mandatory overtime but have no work for you to do so you waste your time and there money.
Worked my entire adult life at this company.
Complaint Handling Assistant (Former Employee) –  York, PAAugust 30, 2016
This company was always a good, family oriented company to work for. Was there for the beginning of the ESOP and benefited very well.

Over the years many changes occurred, alot of mandatory overtime required for some departments - not fair to expect them to work many hours and be away from their families.

Salary increases were very low while the company continued to buy out others to become worldwide. Many amenities were taken away and it didn't seem like they value their employees any more.

I wasn't given any prior notice when the company merged with Sirona and my job was eliminated after 37years, nor was I offered another position.
company growth
Sales Program Administrator & Training Coordinator (Current Employee) –  York, PAAugust 25, 2016
There is little turnover so it makes it harder to move up in this company. With this being said, I want to advance my career further than what I am able to at this time.
Pros
long term employees - job security
Cons
hard to move up within the company
You have the chance to move ahead if your willing to learn
Assembler 2 (Former Employee) –  York, PAJuly 29, 2016
Not a bad compamy to work for if you don't have a family.You will learn how to make dental parts such as stacking,brassing,polishing and final finishing which is scraping and packaging
Pros
Friendly people
Cons
Really don't care if you have small children
Productive and Product Knowledge
Administrative Assistant (Current Employee) –  Charlotte, NCJuly 18, 2016
A typical work day would consist of me receiving customers information via email, and spreadsheets. With me entering the information in their data system.
Pros
Free Lunches
Cons
Communication of continued assignments
Amazing company
MOLDING OPERATOR (Former Employee) –  York, PAJune 29, 2016
Loved working here, I wish I could go back! So much room for advancement! Great benefits! Great management!! Very helpful employees.
Work Independently
Sales Support (Current Employee) –  York, PAJune 10, 2016
They allow me to work independently and they don't micro manage the employees. They have a lax atmosphere to work in. They make you feel that you contribute to viability of the company.
Fun place to work but...
Administrative Assistant (Current Employee) –  York, PAMay 30, 2016
There were a lot of trade offs here. The management team for inside sales leaves a lot to be desired. There is a lot of calling in the job but I like to talk so I enjoyed that part.
productive and good environment to work
Technical Support (Former Employee) –  Waltham, MAMay 20, 2016
good place to work, the co-workers are nice and like to help each other. positive environment and the management are very friendly. i would refer it to anybody
great place to work
production (Current Employee) –  York, PAApril 27, 2016
great place to work been their for 25 years nice bosses and people great vacation package distance from my home is good, able to apply on different jobs
Pros
great vactions
Cons
short lunch
Co-workers are great to work with. Almost all are willing to help one another to get the job accomplished.
Chemical Technician III (Former Employee) –  Milford, DEJanuary 28, 2016
Dentsply Caulk is a great dental company to begin your career. This was the longest tenured job that I have had.
The benefits they offer compare with some of the best companies in the area.
I enjoyed going to work everyday because the mentality at Dentsply Caulk was that everyone was family. I learned a great deal at this company because it was the first 500+ employee job that I had attained. Working at Caulk, taught me how to deal with upper management, how to push through days when I wasn't as motivated to work, taught me how to deal with mutiple personalities, and also taught me how to lead other adults to reaching the companies deadlines and goals.
The hardest part of the job was, during certain quarters when overtime was mandatory, managing my time at work and making sure my children were taken care of.
Pros
Excellent people
Cons
upward mobility
Ruby On Rails Developer
Ruby on Rails Developer (Current Employee) –  Waltham, MAJanuary 26, 2016
Ruby on Rails Experienced professional
Very good company to work with and learn a lot of things on Web technologies

Very good encouraging work atmosphere
Great Company, Publically Held
sales manager (Former Employee) –  Miami, FLJanuary 25, 2016
stellar products, good moral, great management, good team spirit, great training, good perks, large company, great resources, good internal staff
Productive workplace
INSPECTOR/TOOTH ASSEMBLER II (Former Employee) –  York, PAJanuary 21, 2016
I worked at Dentsply for 21 years. I learned to be a good leader, team player, administrative skills, coaching others, and multi-task. I am very knowledgeable with Microsoft Word, Excel, and spreadsheet.

I enjoyed every minute that I was there and I gained a lot of knowledge with great leaders.