Denver, CO Employee Reviews

See reviews about:
Work-Life BalancePay & BenefitsJob Security & AdvancementManagementCulture
I loved my time here, everything about it
Assistant Manager (Former Employee) –  Blasdell, NYJuly 1, 2015
I was a floating manager starting in Denver. I mostly worked at the Lakewood store, sometimes helped out the sixteen street mall location (Famous Footwear) and would also help out the naturalizer stores. My District Manager took me to Grand Junction as well as another place towards there to help open stores. I learned a lot about retail, upselling and management. The entire team was wonderful. However in 2010 my father got sick so I transferred to Blasdell, NY. My experience there wasn't the best. It was red zoned for the loss prevention, being audited monthly. when I came in the layout of the store was two seasons behind. I quickly went to work, in my short time there loss prevention went down, and the turnover rate for employees as well. when I chose to leave they had a fantastic team, it was really hard to leave the company.
Pros
everything, healthcare, people, everything involved
Challenging Work Environment
Chief Operations Officer/ content manager/SEO guru (Former Employee) –  MAAugust 24, 2015
A company with a lack of management and culture. Everyday was an uphill battle making day-to-day operation a challenge. As part owner of the company I was in a constant battle with CEO over financial issues. A small company with big issues.
Pros
good staring pay
Cons
Lack of communication, financial issues
productive and fun place to work
Chef, Food Truck/Manager Consulting business (Former Employee) –  Denver COAugust 19, 2015
Productive and fun place to work. The people and the culture were very nice. The atmosphere of the town in general was great. Food truck industry is a very competitive marketplace, and I knew I could get top dollar selling my food truck in Denver versus in Florida.
Pros
easy to get around town, and people are great!
Cons
very competitive marketplace.
Great work vs. life structure
Business Development Executive (Former Employee) –  Midvale, UTApril 24, 2012
Worked directly in BtoB
Learned new ways to drill down marketing lists
Management did not micro-manage
Great co-workers
Pros
great local office enviornment
Cons
not much room for advancement small office in slc
I am able to work at my scheduling times with in a weekly/monthly schedule.
Team Lead SR RSA (retail service associate) (Current Employee) –  FLJanuary 17, 2013
my typical days works consists of routing to Pet stores in my territory and maintaining vendors objectives and customer and stores associates awareness of the products i service. reporting the information asked of me via PC. I learn each day more and more about the products that I service as well as others . my co workers consist of store employees which are many different personalities and I feel i adapt to and get long will all, they are very enjoyable. most enjoyable part of my job is making sure that I meet and complete my tasks and that I can help in a store if needed and or asked. completion to stores satisfaction and above. no real hard parts of the job, unless its not able to complete a task, not do to myself, but of products not available and things out of my control.
Pros
travel time and mileage paid. and cumulative pto.
Cons
unable to receive health care any more or paid holidays.
200 Beers on tap
General Manager (Former Employee) –  Ontario, CAJanuary 7, 2013
Yard House - an amazing concept that has combined everything a man and his family could ever want.
The Yard House features up to 200 beers on tap over 18 big screens and an incredible (from scratch) quality menu that will entice the entire family. With great training and investment in its staff the YH has figured out the formula to success - Build a great environment focused on quality and great service and "they will come". The play a hand picked play list (changed daily) of some of your most loved rock songs from the 60's 70's 80's and 9o's
Work from office 2 days a week and work from home 3 days a week
Certified Medical Coder (Current Employee) –  Dallas, TXSeptember 8, 2014
Coding for ASC - Code 100+ cased per day.

I have been able to take advantage of further education via CANPC (pain management) and CASCC ( ASC certification)
Pros
Able to work from home 3 days a week
Cons
Onlye one week vacation
Good company to work for
Quality Control Technician (Former Employee) –  Opelika, ALJanuary 29, 2014
Great place to work. The management team was great. The hardest part of the job was validating the dialysis filters
Pros
lots of overtime
Cons
not much family time
RightSolutions at Tendril
Self-Employed Consultant (Former Employee) –  Corona, CAFebruary 26, 2013
Great contract, traveled 100% of the time. Loved the diversity of work, loved the people, and loved the clients.
Pros
freely spent money, feed us all the time, liberal with expense account, zero hastles
Cons
feeely spent money, big layoff got rid of consultants and 35% of employees
Fun and productive work environment
PTA (Former Employee) –  Houston, TXSeptember 24, 2012
Chart review
Work on a treatment plan per patient
Talk with nursing on patient prior night/morning- if any changes
Get started with patient POC
Follow out treatment plan per PT
Chart
Pros
free lunch
Cons
poor amount of time or place to pump post having a baby.
Myriad projects!
Freelance (Current Employee) –  Anywhere, everywhereSeptember 19, 2014
Through freelance, I've gotten the opportunity to proofread and copy edit so many different types of work, from NBC Cable websites to screenplays to the most recent project, an illustrated children's book about Georgie the Bee!