Denver Health and Hospital Authority

Denver Health and Hospital Authority Employer Reviews

Extremely valuable mission within the community
Senior Internal Auditor (Current Employee), Denver, COSeptember 9, 2014
Denver Health provides outstanding compassionate care for the greater Denver area, especially for the under-served population. Their business model is very progressive and constantly evolving.
Love the culture and experience
Charge Nurse & Staff RN, Adult Urgent Care Clinic (Current Employee), Denver, COAugust 15, 2014
Pros: nursing culture
Cons: managment
They say that if you work at Denver Health as a nurse, you can work anywhere.I love the patient population, helping people and making a difference is why I went into nursing. I have gained vaulable knowledge and skills working there, but advancement is very lacking.
Horrible Pharmacy Management
Pharmacy (Former Employee), DenverApril 29, 2014
Pros: good benefits and fair pay
Cons: horrible management and poor working conditions. not a safe environment.
Inexperienced and outsourced pharmacy management team has led to an exodus of quality staff members and Denver Health managers who knew what they were doing. The department is in a sad state of affairs currently. Be very careful if you decide to pursue a career in the pharmacy department at Denver Health.
Ton of room for improvement and advancement. Job security
Clerical Support Specialist III (Former Employee), Denver, COJanuary 23, 2014
I always had amazing coworkers. Supportive management. I met a lot of people from every walks of life newborns to cancer patients. Very easy computer programs and plenty of training. Room for advancement.
Demoralizing environment with poor management
PHARMACY TECHNICIAN/BUYER (Former Employee), Denver, COJanuary 13, 2014
Working for Denver Health was one of the worst experiences of my life. Throughout my career at Denver health, almost every employee I knew was in constant fear of losing their job over issues such as being a single minute late to work, even management. Not one co-worker had anything positive to say about the company and within a year I was the most – more... senior employee in my department. Please consult other opportunities seriously before considering employment with this company. – less
Excellent Staff
HIM (Current Employee), Denver, COJanuary 20, 2013
Great place to grow professionally. The HIM department has a strong management team.
Denver Health is a great environment to work for.
Administrative Assistant (Former Employee), Denver, COJuly 31, 2012
Great place to work. Enjoyed working at Denver Health for 15 years.