Department of Agriculture Employee Review

View all Department of Agriculture reviews

productive and fun at work place
Faculty of Agriculture Rawalakot (Former Employee) –  NewzaelandJanuary 28, 2014
A typical day of my first work is in december of the year before 2012. i learn lot of new things how to work how to conversate how to deal how to help etc. my frinds my teachers are my co-workers. hardest part is the collection of insects. most enjoyable part is make fun freely with teachers and friends
Pros
nill
Cons
nill

Other Department of Agriculture Employee Reviews

Government jobs are nice
Pathways, Student Intern, Admin and Office Support (Former Employee) –  Albuquerque, NMFebruary 23, 2018
I enjoyed working there. It's a relaxed environment with good pay and is more flexible with hours in my case. I was a student intern under contract for a year. I choose my own schedule, as long as I did my 40 hours a week. There are a lot of opportunities for advancement, and job security is there.
Summer Job
Summer Tour Guide (Seasonal) (Former Employee) –  Vancouver, WAFebruary 21, 2018
This was a job I held every summer during college. I was able to learn about Mt St Helens and was able to climb it twice. It was very memorable and I had a very good mentor.
Pros