Overseer of Administrative Aides
Administrative Support Specialist Lead (Former Employee) – Washington, DC – July 28, 2012
• Oversaw a group of five Administrative Aide's day to day activities which consisted of analytical and evaluative work, program planning, budget and travel administration, procurement administration, administrative information management activities and scheduling .
• Served as the office liaison with the Human Resources department, monitoring the flow of documents related to personnel matters.
• Managed the daily itinerary for the Director; including the background material for testimony, meetings and conferences.
• Developed new methods and procedures that facilitate improved organization responses from Federal and private industry groups.
• Reviewed correspondence communications for transmittal to other agencies.
• Logged and certified weekly time and attendance.
• Assisted and logged annual performance standards and reviews.
• Oversaw office event planning.