department of finance & administration Employee Review

View all department of finance & administration reviews

Good
DFA SERVICE REPRESENTATIVE (Current Employee) –  Bentonville, ARJanuary 15, 2014
A good place to work if you are content with your work status.

Other department of finance & administration Employee Reviews

Fun work place
SERVICE REPRESENTATIVE (Former Employee) –  Marion, ARJanuary 26, 2017
Working full-time with part-time benefits. no raise, no vacation time, no sick time. Customers was really nice. If the benefits was there for me. I would have stayed on the job.
Pros
Cons
like you in prison
Easy, laid back job with traveling ability to network and meet other employers and individuals
Support Tech for Handmail Department (Former Employee) –  Jackson, MSOctober 12, 2016
My job consisted primarly of handling U.S. Postage and state agency mail. A typical day consisted of transporting mail to other state agencies as well as the post office. The most enjoyable part of this job was delivering the mail because it gave me the ability to network with other companies and individuals as well. The worst part was the weather. I had to deal with the heat during the summer and winter during the winter months. Overall, I enjoyed this job and the networking skills included.
Pros
network opportunities, traveling within 30 mile radius
Cons
weather conditions