Pros: serving our veterans
Cons: that it was a contract position & ended due to lack of funding
• Exercise sound equitable judgment in applying stated laws, regulations, policies, and procedures to ensure accurate and timely decisions on Education benefit claims administered by the Department of Veterans Affairs.
• Processing education claims for Chapter 30, 33, 32, 35, 1606 and 1607.
• Examining and determining original and supplemental claims.
• – more... Training on LMS, WEAMS, BDN, VIS, VID, PCGL, TIMS, PIES and other applications.
• Area’s of service, Eastern Region – Buffalo RPO 307, Southern Region – Atlanta RPO 316, Central Region – St Louis RPO 331 and Western Region – Muskogee RPO 351.
• Functions as a team member to enhance resolution of claims and customer service contacts by work actions. Maintain professional, positive, and helpful relationships with customers by exercising tact, diplomacy, and cooperation. – less