Maintained strict confidentiality with sensitive information, financial documents, records and personal matters.
· Managed multiple calendars, meetings, travel, correspondence and schedules for President/CEO and top executives.
· Negotiated favorable terms and pricing agreements with vendors, caterers and other providers for services and events
· Secured and managed surety bonds claims, corporate contracts, vehicle liens, equipment titles and sales
· Sort, analyze and determine level of priority for all incoming correspondence, memos and reports in order to determine
significance and plan their distribution.
· Performed a variety of accounting activities, such as check requests, refund processing, expense reports, purchase orders,
manual invoices and processed all incoming funds, deposits and receipts.