Dependable Home Health Care

Dependable Home Health Care Employer Reviews

loved working with new people
direct care worker (Former Employee), Nogales, AZSeptember 30, 2014
very fast paced and made my day go by smooth realy enjoyed working here..
Personal care assistant
Caregiver (Current Employee), little canada mnMay 3, 2014
My typical day at work is following up with my client's daily activity plan getting them dressed, grooming, bathing & preparing meals. I learned that caring for my clients& helping them out is a great feeling knowing you've helped somebody out throughout the day. The job is leveled & steady I don't really have a weak area in my workforce.

May 22, 2014

Thank you for sharing! We're lucky to have you a part of the Dependable Team. May I ask why you chose one out of five stars after such a positive review?

Care Plan that gives you a goal!
Personal Care Attendant (Current Employee), Little Canada, MNSeptember 24, 2013
It is very rewarding to help make a change and a difference. Working with specialized children has been an excellent experience for me. The care plan Dependable Home Health Care provides to each patient sets a goal. When you complete the goals the outcome is amazing. A care plan is a plan for the future for many specialized children that makes a difference.

Basic life skills is the most typical day to day work experience. What you teach to the patient helps build a foundation of every day routine. Although, the care plan is set its your job as a PCA (Personal Care Attendant) to find a way that best fits the patient and reach the goals. The staff is excellent ready for anything and willing to help.

About Dependable Home Health Care

At Dependable it's "Everyone together, all together!" We believe our communities are not whole until everyone is – Read more