Dependable Home Health Care

Dependable Home Health Care Employee Reviews

An office located in Martinsville.
CNA/HHA (Former Employee), Martinsville, VAJune 29, 2015
Pros: Only had staff meetings 4 times a year
Cons: You are in someone elses home 4-12 hours at a time.
I would go to the clients home and care for them, we only went to the office to turn in paperwork and pick up check. The staffing coordinator would work with you as far as what hours, days, male or female patients, whether you were able to be around pets. The hardest part of the job is when a patient dies. The best part of the job is meeting new people.
Great field to be in if you can be strong hearted and truly care for the disabled.
Caregiver/Companion (Former Employee), Saint Paul, MNJune 16, 2015
Pros: Helping people to progress, overcome, adapt and live a better life.
Cons: Working with people that did not have a chance at a better life that they deserved.
My typical day required a huge heart and being prepared for anything from someone with any disability at any age and the ability to work though any situation. I learned how to care and understand what people with disabilities go through everyday and what they need to make their lives easier. Management was always a tremendous help with anything and any question I ever had. Always helpful and constantly compassionate to any situation. Being required to work in a clients house and adapting to their world and routine. But not only assuring that the job is done precisely to the client but to the family as well would have to be the hardest part of that job. The most enjoyable part of this job I would have to say was not only making new and awesome friends but over time, watching my clients grow into a more fulfilling and enjoyable life as they overcome their disabilities and learn to adapt to their communities and everyone involved in their life and also have some enjoyment in their lives as they overcome their disabilities one day at a time.
Stay Away
Office Staff (Former Employee), Saint PaulJune 11, 2015
Pros: none
Cons: Poor management
This is the most unorganized and unethical company that I have ever worked for. Stay away! Complete lack of leadership from upper management and no support for those doing day to day work!
Flexible and fun place to work
In Home Supervisor (Former Employee), Roseville, MNDecember 8, 2014
Working with people who have disabilities can be challenging but it is also an awarding experience with which I definitely enjoyed. You have to be able to pass medication to clients and you are responsible for getting them to appointments. I learned a lot about communication and patience during my time here and was able to strengthen my time management skills.
loved working with new people
direct care worker (Former Employee), Nogales, AZSeptember 30, 2014
very fast paced and made my day go by smooth realy enjoyed working here..
Personal care assistant
Caregiver (Current Employee), little canada mnMay 3, 2014
My typical day at work is following up with my client's daily activity plan getting them dressed, grooming, bathing & preparing meals. I learned that caring for my clients& helping them out is a great feeling knowing you've helped somebody out throughout the day. The job is leveled & steady I don't really have a weak area in my workforce.

May 22, 2014

Thank you for sharing! We're lucky to have you a part of the Dependable Team. May I ask why you chose one out of five stars after such a positive review?

Care Plan that gives you a goal!
Personal Care Attendant (Current Employee), Little Canada, MNSeptember 24, 2013
It is very rewarding to help make a change and a difference. Working with specialized children has been an excellent experience for me. The care plan Dependable Home Health Care provides to each patient sets a goal. When you complete the goals the outcome is amazing. A care plan is a plan for the future for many specialized children that makes a difference.

Basic life skills is the most typical day to day work experience. What you teach to the patient helps build a foundation of every day routine. Although, the care plan is set its your job as a PCA (Personal Care Attendant) to find a way that best fits the patient and reach the goals. The staff is excellent ready for anything and willing to help.
Headquarters