Dependable Staffing Employee Reviews

Dependable
Instructional Assistant (Current Employee) –  Phoenix, AZMay 23, 2017
They always have work. Always looking to hire. The staff and work is fun. You encounter a different obstacle daily. The school schedule is fun as well.
varied assingments
Ultrasound Technologist (Former Employee) –  Phoenix, AZFebruary 22, 2017
I was able to start and take contract assingments to various facilities which help me get ready to do travel assingments. So I had to learn different protocols and deal with many different doctors and there likes and dislikes with a procedure.
Pros
new experience
Cons
no familirization with the facility
Overall, not a bad place to work for extra hours.
Certified Phlebotomy Technician (Current Employee) –  Phoenix, AZJanuary 16, 2017
If a person is looking to supplement their income, then this employer is okay. Not good for full time employment. Wages are not good, as a phlebotomist with 26 years experience will only earn $11.00 - $13.00 per hour and there are no raises or benefits.
Pros
You can work only when you want, providing there is work.
Cons
Paychecks are often delayed
Hard working environment
Warehouse Worker (Former Employee) –  Pooler, GANovember 8, 2016
Hard work environment manual labor, warehouse work unload trucks build pallets wrap pallets ... you will dock trucks unload them and build pallets followed by wrapping for safe transfer
Pros
Three breaks
Cons
Dependable staffing not enough work to rely on
Certified Pharmacy Technician (Former Employee) –  Phoenix, AZFebruary 16, 2016
Pay was great, hours great, learned different aspects of different pharmacies which I liked about working for dependable clients all different .Management not always so friendly
Pros
different pharmacy settings there fore you learned alot
Cons
not enough work to keep you working year round
great
Receptionist (Former Employee) –  Atlanta, GAJanuary 22, 2016
Great hours and managers. great environment the hours were good. and great pay. The job require patience and you have to become a people person.
Flexible hours
Pharmacy Technician (Current Employee) –  Phoenix, AZNovember 11, 2015
Flexible hours and the supervisors in charge of staffing are quite reasonable with the scheduling. They usually rotate you to the same pharmacies which is nice.
rewarding health care opprotunity.
CNA/STNA (Former Employee) –  Cincinnati, OHSeptember 5, 2015
the typical day for me first started off with me making my schedule a week in advance to accommodate my private schedule. but once I worked at a few facilities I was able to become a regular at those places. I learn how to administer basic care for the aging population. the management wasn't too great at dependable. the co-workers I had always changed because I was a traveling care provider one day I'm by myself and the next I'm at a facility. was watching my clients pass. interacting with clients and residents
Pros
rewarding
Cons
went out of business
I enjoyed traveling and seeing many new places in Arizona.
Relief Pharmacist (Current Employee) –  Phoenix, AZJuly 8, 2015
I enjoy working with new people. My experience with Dependable Staffing has been excellent. The technicians are very competent everywhere they have sent me.
Pros
Usually nice working conditions and great overnight accommodations..
Cons
Not having codes for various necessities, an example of such is not having the arming code for the pharmacy, or a code for opening the narcotics cabinet.
Bad Company
MA (Former Employee) –  Phoenix 85004May 3, 2015
This company is a very horrible company to work for... The take advantage of there employees and treat them like garbage. I suggest never to work for this company..
Pros
nothing
Cons
no health insurance
Reliable, very organized company with flexible hours.
Registered Nurse (Current Employee) –  Phoenix, AZJanuary 19, 2015
A typical day at work may consist of a multitude of things including medical emergencies such as caring for patients who are experiencing seizures, head injuries with alteration in level of consciousness, intractable vomiting, internal bleeding, extremely low blood sugar in diabetics with alteration in level of consciousness, etc. IV therapy, caring for patients with tracheostomy tubes, with peg tubes, urinary catheters, central and PICC line care, open wounds to be dressed daily including packing of wounds, FHTs, suicidal patients, patients with exacerbation of asthma, cardiac events, and more.
I learned how to improve my time management, work with a team of doctors, nurse practitioners, mental health providers, health care technicians on a daily basis in order to provide care for my patients.
The hardest part of my job was also the most enjoyable part of my job which was responding to various emergencies while assessing the situation quickly.
Pros
A variety of responsibilities for RNs helped keep the job interesting
Cons
Day time hours often hard to obtain.
They lied and didn't look out for their employees
Behavioral Health Technician (Former Employee) –  Phoenix, AZNovember 4, 2014
I would come in early help teachers with Behavioral students
I was trained in this but, when I did it I was punished for doing my job. I liked working with some of my co workers but their were a few whom I didn't care to work with.
Pros
Meeting new people
Cons
No benefits, It was a temp services
Production was at its best every day and associates were always in top form.
Warehouse Associate (Former Employee) –  New Lenox, ILSeptember 16, 2014
A typical day at work would be a team meeting first thing in the morning then we separate to our departments and talk some more and do a team stretch before working. I learned that if a product is to heavy don't be afraid to ask another team member for help instead of trying to lift the product by yourself and have the risk of getting injured. The co-workers were friendly and always helpful.
Great Clients to work with
Caregiver (Current Employee) –  Phoenix, AZSeptember 9, 2014
A typical day depends on who I work with, But basically i arrive and assist with ADLS. Any doctor appointments that they have I take them to. Usually their is a PT session depending on the day. I also assist with meals, showers ect. Some clients require more care and technical stuff which I have learned how to do. Their is nothing really "hard" at my job just alot of physical type of work and patience which both I am great at. I love seeing positive reactions during the day such as smiles, talking or the simplest eating a good meal without any problems. I love my job and what i do, helping people with the smallest tasks and knowing they are very grateful is the best way that I could think of to spend my days.
Pros
overtime
Cons
no healthcare available
fun workplace
Provided RTI Aide (Former Employee) –  Phoenix, AZJuly 25, 2014
management is very helpful, but there is no set schedule or Health benefits.
Pros
pay
Cons
no benefits or set shedule
Amazing way To Gain Experience
Phlebotomist (Former Employee) –  Phoenix, AZJune 10, 2014
I worked 40 hrs a week and was kept busy. I was basically a fill in for CIGNA employees on vacation, or sick. I learned how to draw pediatric patients and out of a doctor office environment. I worked alone sometimes or with other CIGNA employees. The Management was amazing and a pleasure to work for. The hardest part of the job was driving over 40 miles for a job that was only 4 hours and not getting compensated. When your happy to work for a great company, you'll do it anyway! The best part of this job was earning my accountability with Dependable Staffing and CIGNA.
Pros
Great First Job, Flexable schedule, Weekly Pay
Cons
No Health Insurance, Work Contract, drive time vs hours worked
Worked in a fast-paced medical environment with very skilled healthcare professionals.
Medical Assistant/Phlebotomist (Former Employee) –  Phoenix, AZApril 18, 2014
Typically I opened up the lab and began doing blood draws,processing and packaging blood, urine and stool specimens to be picked up by courier. I also did ekg's and injections
Pros
I became very skilled as a phlebotomist in all areas.
Cons
I was never given they oppurtunity to become a permanent staff.
Not Very Dependable
pharm tech (Former Employee) –  Phoenix, AzMarch 8, 2014
If you expect this company to help you find actual work good luck. They are very unprofessional, and you have to constantly call them to find out if they have any work available. They do not return calls, nor do they staff. Absolutely useless.
Pros
lol
Cons
No communication
This is a terrible company to get involved with.
Pharmacy Technician Dispensing (Former Employee) –  Phoenix, AZMarch 3, 2014
They come off as a company trying to get you full time hours at locations, but do not offer any significant help in finding it for you. You have to constantly call them for job assignments. For a staffing company, they lack in the very thing they say they will do for people.
Exellent follow-up with regard to problem and solution
RN (Current Employee) –  Phoenix, AZDecember 15, 2013
Travel could be involved depending on the assignment.

Management varies from location to location.

Overall rating 5
Pros
Great follow up with primary and team worker's
Cons
If out of Scope Of Practice, must use good judgement