Dependable Staffing

Dependable Staffing Employer Reviews

They lied and didn't look out for their employees
Behavioral Health Technician (Former Employee), Phoenix, AZNovember 4, 2014
Pros: meeting new people
Cons: no benefits, it was a temp services
I would come in early help teachers with Behavioral students
I was trained in this but, when I did it I was punished for doing my job. I liked working with some of my co workers but their were a few whom I didn't care to work with.
Production was at its best every day and associates were always in top form.
Warehouse Associate (Former Employee), New Lenox, ILSeptember 16, 2014
A typical day at work would be a team meeting first thing in the morning then we separate to our departments and talk some more and do a team stretch before working. I learned that if a product is to heavy don't be afraid to ask another team member for help instead of trying to lift the product by yourself and have the risk of getting injured. The co-workers were friendly and always helpful.
Great Clients to work with
Caregiver (Current Employee), Phoenix, AZSeptember 9, 2014
Pros: overtime
Cons: no healthcare available
A typical day depends on who I work with, But basically i arrive and assist with ADLS. Any doctor appointments that they have I take them to. Usually their is a PT session depending on the day. I also assist with meals, showers ect. Some clients require more care and technical stuff which I have learned how to do. Their is nothing really "hard" at my job just alot of physical type of work and patience which both I am great at. I love seeing positive reactions during the day such as smiles, talking or the simplest eating a good meal without any problems. I love my job and what i do, helping people with the smallest tasks and knowing they are very grateful is the best way that I could think of to spend my days.
fun workplace
Provided RTI Aide (Former Employee), Phoenix, AZJuly 25, 2014
Pros: pay
Cons: no benefits or set shedule
management is very helpful, but there is no set schedule or Health benefits.
Amazing way To Gain Experience
Phlebotomist (Former Employee), Phoenix, AZJune 10, 2014
Pros: great first job, flexable schedule, weekly pay
Cons: no health insurance, work contract, drive time vs hours worked
I worked 40 hrs a week and was kept busy. I was basically a fill in for CIGNA employees on vacation, or sick. I learned how to draw pediatric patients and out of a doctor office environment. I worked alone sometimes or with other CIGNA employees. The Management was amazing and a pleasure to work for. The hardest part of the job was driving over 40 miles for a job that was only 4 hours and not getting compensated. When your happy to work for a great company, you'll do it anyway! The best part of this job was earning my accountability with Dependable Staffing and CIGNA.
Worked in a fast-paced medical environment with very skilled healthcare professionals.
Medical Assistant/Phlebotomist (Former Employee), Phoenix, AZApril 18, 2014
Pros: i became very skilled as a phlebotomist in all areas.
Cons: i was never given they oppurtunity to become a permanent staff.
Typically I opened up the lab and began doing blood draws,processing and packaging blood, urine and stool specimens to be picked up by courier. I also did ekg's and injections
Not Very Dependable
pharm tech (Former Employee), Phoenix, AzMarch 8, 2014
Pros: lol
Cons: no communication
If you expect this company to help you find actual work good luck. They are very unprofessional, and you have to constantly call them to find out if they have any work available. They do not return calls, nor do they staff. Absolutely useless.
This is a terrible company to get involved with.
Pharmacy Technician Dispensing (Former Employee), Phoenix, AZMarch 3, 2014
They come off as a company trying to get you full time hours at locations, but do not offer any significant help in finding it for you. You have to constantly call them for job assignments. For a staffing company, they lack in the very thing they say they will do for people.
Exellent follow-up with regard to problem and solution
RN (Current Employee), Phoenix, AZDecember 15, 2013
Pros: great follow up with primary and team worker's
Cons: if out of scope of practice, must use good judgement
Travel could be involved depending on the assignment.

Management varies from location to location.

Overall rating 5
OK place to work
Behavior Health Technician (Former Employee), Phoenix, AzDecember 8, 2013
Pros: my son was able to attend the school i worked at
Cons: lack of integrity
I worked as a Behavioral Health Tech and explained at my interview that I would have to register my kids for school on a work day and was told that would be fine but when that time came I was told that I would have to be replaced for missing a day of work. Not very honest....
Initial Response
Case manager (Current Employee), Phoenix, AZNovember 8, 2013
Pros: welcoming
Cons: office building looks like a military bunker from the outside.
Staff at Dependable Staffing is friendly and welcoming. They were a little slow in establishing a position offer. The salary was on the low end of the local market and they failed to initiate training as promised on the clients' EMR in a timely manner.
I loved the clients and the staff here.
Teacher Aide (Former Employee), Phoenix, AZNovember 2, 2013
Pros: the clients
Cons: i did not have any.
I would see to the clients and there home and school. I assisted in cooking, cleaning, updating medical and behavior charts. The hardest part of the job was clocking out everyday and going home. I enjoyed being there for my clients and staff.
wonderful
LPN (Former Employee), Phoenix, AZSeptember 15, 2013
This company made it easy for me to work and feel rewarded both personally and $
No place is perfect
Pharmacy tech (Former Employee), ArizonaSeptember 8, 2013
Pros: flexibility work always available
Cons: no healthcare
If you want a fair wage flexible schedule this is the place. I was able to get a ton of experience. Option to choose your assignments. This is not a place to retire but a nice way to supplement your income and get experience.
great staff, great management, joyous to help those in need of living assistance.
Behavioral Health Technician (Former Employee), Phoenix, AZApril 22, 2013
Pros: helping others in need, fun job, decent pay
Cons: it can ware you down emotionally at times.
Continuous log of client activity, meal prep, transport and activity planning, and administering medications. I learned to more efficiently provide care for the clients we serviced. The job was not difficult in any way, and I felt like the compensation was very fare.
excellent company
State Tested Nursing Assistant (Former Employee), Cincinnati, OHMarch 31, 2013
Enjoyed coming to work everyday. Interact with residents was a pleasure. Pay was great
good work ethic
Laborer (Current Employee), Rincon, GANovember 28, 2012
Pros: learning the warehouse buissness
Cons: sometimes we don't get work
Just learned to work hard to represent the company in a good way
Fun place to work.
Teacher Aide (Former Employee), Phoenix, AZSeptember 23, 2012
Pros: get to help wth the clients.
Fun place to work, nice work environment. I liked the fact that we were able to take the clients out in the community without incident. I enjoyed showing the clients the basics of life, washing clothes, making dinner, going out and buying and preparing food for breakfast, lunch, dinner.
A very relaxed work enviorment
Student Aide (Former Employee), Phoenix, AZJune 8, 2012
Pros: helping a person hands on
Cons: very slow days, having to bascially take high school all over again.
A typical day would be going with a special needs student in High School , helping with their class work, also making sure no medical assistance was needed. I learned that every special needs person learns in their own way and you really have to take your time to make sure that they are retaining the information being taught. The management was out the office, since i worked on sight at a high school i never really seen them. Although i was monitored by the schools special needs director. I worked one on one with the student, but the co-workers in the school were very welcoming and made it easy day to day. The hardest part of my job was trying to make a sophomore in high school with special needs, who thinks their normal, stay on task in class around their peers. The most enjoyable part would be when the student actually enjoyed my company as their aide and excepted help from me.
Great Experience Work Place
Teaching Support/ bht (Former Employee), Phoenix, AZApril 25, 2012
Pros: n/a
Cons: n/a
Monitoring/ Teaching Support, One on One, Normalization, Documentation