Dept Of Motor Vehicles Employee Reviews in United States

See reviews about:
Exciting work environment
Knox County Clerk (Former Employee) –  Knoxville, TNOctober 28, 2014
Family like environment, I enjoyed working their very much.
Pros
fun, exciting, never a dull moment.
Cons
stressful at times.
enjoyable
Motor Vehicle Field Representative (Former Employee) –  Bell Gardens, CAMay 10, 2013
The challenges of different situations that may come your way in your daily work. Although some days maybe more difficult than others when dealing with the public, the reward of helping customers and feeling good about it. I learned that listening to others is very important,and not to take it personally if you have an irate customer.I worked in my office for over 20 years,with management and co-workers and try to get along with all. I really liked my job and when I came across a situation that either never encountered or had not had over the years I felt good when I could figure out a situation. I also helped my co-workers when I could figure out a problem. I like helping everyone as much as I could. I enjoyed working with everyone.
Pros
enjoyed my job and co-workers
Cons
when the govenor cuts our salary
Motor Vehicle Compliance Analyst
Motor vehicle Compliance Analyst 1 (Former Employee) –  Vivian, LAAugust 9, 2012
The day started at 8AM and ended at 4PM but required to be at work at 7:30AM and carry cash and receipts to bank by 4:30PM.
Processed multiple transactions (Vehicle titles and taxes, ID cards, and driver's licensing and the collection of fees) on line to update motor vehicles and driver management records utilizing several computer systems.
Conducted written driver's licensing tests, and vehicle driving tests (evaluating the driving ability of applicants) determining the eligibility/denial of driver's license
Pros
good working environment and ability of improving customer service skills.
Cons
work place is a long distance from home.
x
Driver Safety Division (Former Employee) –  Sacramento, CAApril 30, 2012
Fast paced, high stress - time went by quickly and people were nice.
Pros
free parking
Cons
no time to breathe

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Dept Of Motor Vehicles. Our community is ready to answer.

4.4