ONLY APPLY IF YOU HAVE DERMATOLOGY EXPERIENCE.
Responsibilities We are currently seeking a highly motivated, results oriented professional for the role of Dermatology Sales and Medical Administrative for DermaCollect.
The primary responsibility of this position will be development and management with the goal of maximizing sales. This role is responsible for identifying and developing business relationships with Dermatology Providers:
- Achieves quarterly and annual sales goals
- Identify key influencers and achieve designated call expectations with a focus on top target customers.
- This position requires you to Deliver service presentations to customers outlining features, benefits and services of DermaCollect.
Requirements * Dermatology Office Administration or Sales Experience.
- No Formal Education Require but Preferred
- Experience with Dermatology Practice Management Software
- Knowledge of private insurance and Medicare, Microsoft Office, Excel, SalesForce and excellent computer skills is a must.
- Experience working in a medical office.
Salary + Commissions: Starting Salary based on experience. Please Send cover letter, resume, and brief description 250 words or less about yourself and why you feel you would be a good fit for this position.