Dermatology Consultants, P.A. is seeking a full-time Medical Assistant or LPN to work at our Eagan Clinic located at 1215 Town Centre Drive, Suite 200, Eagan, MN 55123.
The Medical Assistant/LPN functions as an assistant to the physicians to ensure efficient patient care. Responsibilities include a variety of patient care duties and other related duties in the clinic setting. Responsible for patient flow, physician assisting, EHR scribing, instrument processing, telephone calls, phlebotomy and other clinical duties.
- Prepare for the day’s activities by checking schedules and preparing rooms for patient use i.e. clean, organize and stock rooms with necessary equipment and supplies
- Lab functions, instrument processing, Phlebotomy
- UVA/UVB light therapy treatments and laser treatments
- Assist physicians with patient care and education
- Provide direct assistance to physician with surgical and medical procedures such as Mohs surgery, excisions, biopsies, wart treatment, etc.
- Scribe for physician using EHR system as needed
- Communicate effectively with patients and co-workers in-person and over the phone
- Completion of an accredited Medical Assistant Program with a current Medical Assistant Certification or a LPN
- Prior medical assistant experience in clinic setting
- Demonstrated ability or experience in patient flow management, medical assisting, and confidential management of patient health information
- Ability to multi-task and to provide services to patients in a warm, professional manner
- EHR experience; scribing experience preferred
- Dermatology experience a plus
Dermatology Consultants, P.A. offers competitive salary and benefits. Benefits include a fantastic retirement plan and health, dental, life insurance, disability insurance, flexible spending accounts, holidays and paid time off.
Indeed - 14 months ago
Dermatology Consultants was founded in 1949 as one of the first practices devoted to dermatologic medicine in the Twin Cities. Today, we...