Dermatology Practice Employee Reviews

See reviews about:
At work
Registered Medical Assistant (Current Employee) –  Largo, MDJanuary 29, 2016
I start with preparing for the day by getting all the examination rooms ready, cleaning instruments, inventory ones a week, scheduling, answering phone calls in between during the day is always done. Intake of patients and preparing for surgery or just a f/u with the physician is another daily chore. Altogether, I love my job.
Pros
early morning
Cons
work with patients
busy Medical office
Medical Office Clerk Office Assistant (Current Employee) –  Pikesville, MDJune 17, 2014
Offer many opportunities to learn additional medical office skills not associated with your position, this allows the office to run smoothly even if employees are on vacation. Friendly environment
Pros
offers part-time and full time employment
Cons
encouraged to learn new skills
A very high volume work area, and always a fun and learnig place to be.
Medical Assistant/Receptionist (Former Employee) –  Front street,Elmer N.J. 08318June 11, 2012
Working in this type of office for the firstand being a happy and pleasent atmospherefor the patients and ourself and the number one is trust. Hardest part of these is when it was time to go home.
Pros
free lunches, samples for the patients and our self, learning new things everyday.
Cons
short breaks, and work saturdays.

Want to know more about Dermatology Practice?

Ask a question