Productive and an enjoyable place to work
Food Service Clerk (Former Employee) – Des Moines, IA – December 20, 2014
1. Prepped food, ran cash register, collected money,gave change, done billing, placed food orders and counts.
2. Learned to do many things in the school environment and some Spanish to communicate with students.
3. Management was really good to talk to and get along with.
4. Got along with all co-workers and done lots of team work.
5. Hardest part of job was when orders did not arrive on time and to figure out what to do at last minute for meals for the children.
6. Most enjoyable part of my job was interacting with all the children.
very good company to work for