Reports to: Medical Director
Beginning Salary: DOE
Status: Full time; Salary; Exempt
To provide on-site primary medical care to HIV/AIDS patients of the HIV Health Center in adherence to the mission statement.
- Provide standard HIV/AIDS primary medical care, medical examination, monitoring and referral of DAP HIV Health Center Patients.
- Maintain Medical record documentation of all services rendered, including examination, treatment, and referrals.
- Ensure that all required data collected for input EMR is complete and represents an accurate accounting of services performed.
TRAINING, EXPERIENCE, ABILITIES
- Licensed Medical Doctor in the State of California
- Knowledge and experience in the care and treatment of diseases associated with HIV/AIDS / HIV Specialist certification through the American Academy of HIV Medicine required.
- Experience working with a non-profit clinic preferred.
- Become proficient in the utilization of the electronic medical record system as it applies to this position.
Indeed - 21 months ago