We are a multi-branded restaurant company located in Southern California with multiple franchise restaurants in several states. We are currently looking for Restaurant General Managers in Palm Springs, CA to join us in operating our franchised Burger King locations.
You run a tight ship. And you’ll need every bit of that fire as a Restaurant General Manager. From complete customer satisfaction to managing your team, running the operations of the restaurant, and ensuring financial performance, you’ll have an entire business in your hands.
- Overall accountability for the operation of a single restaurant (10-45 employees) ensuring delivery on the Customer Promise, and ensuring desired restaurant outcomes (increased sales, profitability, and employee retention)
- Mobilizes the restaurant management team to oversee the financial controls, operations, people development, customer service and compliance within the restaurant across all shifts
- Directs accurate preparation and sale of products
- Ensures company standards on equipment, facility and grounds are maintained by using a preventative maintenance program
- Motivates and directs team members to exceed customer expectations with fast, accurate, friendly service in clean surroundings.
- Provides coaching and feedback to team and managers on team stations, products, processes and policies
- Assumes full accountability for the restaurant profit and loss management by implementing marketing strategies; following cash control/security procedures, maintaining inventory, managing labor, reviewing financial reporting to enhance restaurant results
- Enforces compliance with government regulations, Market Policy, employment law, food safety, National Security Policy, operations and policies and procedures relating to all restaurant activities across shifts
- Leads restaurant management team in recruiting, selecting, hiring, training and retaining effective team talent. Counsels and disciplines team members as necessary.
- High School Diploma or GED required, 2 years of college preferred
- 2-4 years of management experience in a restaurant, retail or hospitality industry
- Strong math and Windows-based computer literacy
- Reliable transportation with clean driving record
Indeed - 5 months ago