Desert Springs Hospital Medical Center is a 293-bed acute care facility that has been providing quality healthcare to residents of Southern Nevada since 1971.
The hospital has long been referred to as “The Heart Hospital” by residents, due to its solid reputation as a leader in cardiac care. The hospital offers 24-hour emergency services and is nationally recognized for its diabetes, weight loss (bariatric) surgery, cardiac, and stroke programs. Desert Springs Hospital is accredited by The Joint Commission, licensed by the Department of Health for the state of Nevada, and affiliated with the Federation of American Hospitals, the Association of Western Hospitals and the Nevada Hospital Association.
Desert Springs Hospital Medical Center's mission is to provide quality healthcare in a safe, compassionate and healing environment. To carry out this mission, the leadership and employees of Desert Springs Hospital strive to be:
- The hospital of choice in our service area
- A great workplace for our staff
- Known for the excellent service we provide
- A healing environment with emphasis on family centered care
- An institution with a multicultural focus
- A safe environment for our patients, staff and guests – less