We are a quickly growing furniture distribution company based in Rancho Cucamonga, CA with an opening for an experienced bookkeeper.
This person will manage and oversee all accounting duties, and working directly with the CEO/President.
In addition to day-to-day accounting/bookkeeping duties, this position will have a strong focus on the management and reconciliation of the company's multiple merchant banking accounts and relationships.
Applicants must possess impeccable organizational, time management, communication, and problem solving skills.
This is a full-time position.
You will be a part of a rapidly growing company, and the opportunities for growth and learning specifics of the Internet industry are plentiful.
Please respond to this ad with “In-house accountant / Bookkeeper” in the subject line.
- Overall management of company accounting requirements including bookkeeping
- Daily management of the company's merchant banking portfolio, including reporting, trend analysis, monitoring, and reconciliation.
- Direct interaction with various banks and their staff, to maintain existing accounts, working through issues as they arise, as well as processing new account setups.
- Overseeing and working with existing bookkeeping duties
- General A/P, A/R
- Will utilize QuickBooks, Excel, and Google Web Based Spreadsheet applications on an a daily basis.
- Update and analyze reports daily aggregating data from a variety of sources and websites.
- Must be able to organize projects/payables/portfolios, manage deadlines/timelines and report on progress of multiple projects assigned.
- Assist in accounting with data entry &/or reconciliations.
- Special projects using Excel, Word, and automated accounting system.
- Organize and maintain accounting documents, files, and records.
- Answer and route telephone calls for Accounting Department.
- Handle incoming & outgoing mails.
- Match supplier invoices to PO's and receivers; code and validate vendor invoices & expense reports.
- Post AR cash receipts & other adjustments.
- Additional duties & projects to be assigned from time to time as needed.
- Weekly, Semi-Monthly, Bi-Weekly, and Monthly Payroll calculation
- Must have minimum Associates, Bachelor Degree preferred, in Accounting related field.
- Minimum 2-3 years of experience as a Senior Accountant with strong work references.
- Experience with merchant banking, credit card processing, and management of such a large plus.
- Must be proficient in QuickBooks, Office, and Google Web Based Applications.
- Good quantitative and qualitative analytic and problem-solving skills.
- Self-motivated, able to perform role with minimal supervision, taking ownership and demonstrate sense of urgency.
- Must pass a criminal and civil background check, work references will be checked.
- bilingual Chinese a plus