Design Interactive, Inc. (DI), a user centered training system and product design and development company, is looking for an Information Technology Administrator.
Primary Responsibilities Include:
- Develop and prepare computer-based solutions to business challenges
- Work closely with management to prioritize business goals and information needs
- Develop, implement, support and inventory control applications used
- Develop, implement, support and inventory control computer and other hardware used
- Develop and implement the most efficient and cost-effective solutions
- Evaluate system specifications for business requirements
- Recommend and specify purchases for hardware and software in support of computer and server maintenance
- Troubleshoot typical problems with windows client systems
- Install/uninstall drivers and software packages
- Work with hardware (replace hard drives, upgrade memory, etc.)
- Updating web site (Wordpress)
Education: Bachelor’s Degree in Information Systems/Computer Engineering preferred or equivalent years experience
Experience: 1-3 years related experience
Understanding of linux client and server components
Ability to understand networking, including DHCP, router configuration, email, servers and corporate infrastructure.
Must be a U.S. Citizen and able to obtain a security clearance.