DESIGN MOLDED PLASTICS Employee Reviews

Not an enjoyable place to work, people are very cold felt like I worked with management controlled robots. Company has a hard time retaining employees
Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Macedonia, OHJune 6, 2015
More work then an 8 hour day could handle, typical work day was 12-13 hours.
I learned what not to do, management has power issues and are very controlling and single minded. Most co-workers were back stabbers and company praised them. Hardest part of the job was trying to make the right decisions as management always controlled and your ideas were always rejected. Company has a hard time retaining good employees, always new faces, always a help wanted sign in the front yard and always an employment add in the paper. The most enjoyable part of the job was going home at the end of the day.
Pros
Great health benefits but costly to employee with family
Cons
Management power issues and very controlling.
Negetive work place
Machine Operator (Former Employee) –  Macedonia, OHSeptember 23, 2012
I was hired though a Temp place. Was there for 6 months. Had the good feeling of the place. I worked there in the past. Some the the management are sweet people. The boss I worked for was in his own little world most of the time. The jobs I had there was ok. Most of the time was put in the back waiting for work. Most of the people where ok. One worked under my boss. Always putting her nose where it don't belong. I'm surprised she wasn't fired? The enjoyment of this job was waiting to end the day.I know I willn't ever go back. And if asked to work for this place by other people. Will tell them to stay away!!!!!
Pros
the working hours. weekends off
Cons
wondering when you were going to get your breaks?
Not productive environment.
Machine Operator/Floor Person (Former Employee) –  Macedonia, OHMarch 24, 2014
Many days there would not be enough work for employees. Resulting in many employees being asked to go home early. On busy days I learned a lot. I learned the importance of quality control, time management, and team work. The hardest part of the job was trying to keep busy on a slow day. The most enjoyable part of the job was performing tasks I wasn't used to performing and ending up excelling at them.
Pros
optional overtime, off weekends, christmas break, clean, temperature controlled environment.
Cons
low pay. not enough work. nothing personable.
Manufacturing Company with air conditioning for hot summers
Machine Operator/Assembler/Quality Inspector (Current Employee) –  Macedonia, OHJune 21, 2012
The people are pleasent they find there workers for hire through employment agencies rarley do they hire off the streets as a walk in basis
Pros
perfect shift with air conditioning
Cons
rasises are seldom given
State of the art facility producing plastic parts by injection molding.
Buyer (Current Employee) –  Macedonia, OhioApril 13, 2015
Purchase all items needed to exceed the expectations of customers while maintaining the highest level of quality. This job allowed me to interact with customers and vendors in all aspects of procurement.
Best benefits I have ever had!
Machine Operator (Current Employee) –  MacedoniaAugust 27, 2012
Nice place, really clean and the people are friendly. An air conditioned building really makes work nice compared to other places I have worked.
Pros
great employee benefits & paid lunch time
Cons
long walk to restroom

DESIGN MOLDED PLASTICS Reviews by Job Title