Design Sales Corp is a leading global furniture manufacturer’s representative firm with business focused in North, Central, South America and the Caribbean.
Maintains office operations by receiving and distributing communications; Supports sales operations by tracking, investigating, and reporting sales information; resolving problems; helps marketing operations by compiling, formatting, and reporting information and materials.
- Prepares and supports sales presentations in different languages (Spanish/English) by assembling quotations, proposals, product images, slide shows, demonstration and product capability booklets; compiling account and competitor analyses sales presentations by compiling data; developing presentation formats and materials.
- Provides product, promotion, and pricing information by clarifying customer request; selecting appropriate information; forwarding information; answering questions.
- Maintains customer database by inputting customer profile and updates; preparing and distributing monthly reports.
- Forwards information by receiving and distributing communications; collecting and mailing correspondence; copying information.
- Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities.
- Enhances organization reputation by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
Skills and Qualifications
Office Experience - General, Spanish and English Proficiency, Complete Microsoft OfficeSkills, Telephone Skills, Typing, Documentation Skills, Meeting Planning, Verbal and Written Communication, Dependability, Attention to Detail, Understanding the Customer, Customer Focus, Informing Others, Self-Development and Teamwork
Pay Rate 12-15 $/hour