Design Employee Reviews

Good
Printer, Graphic Design (Former Employee) –  La Puente caSeptember 28, 2015
fun work place with supportive management. Not all about the numbers but how you personally grow and develop. the most enjoyable part of the job was working alongside my colleagues and learning from them.
Side Job.
Network Developer (Current Employee) –  Dacula GASeptember 12, 2015
Just a side job that I do to keep using my schooling for. This is a self employed position to help with extra bills. Obviously it is a great place to work and gain extra knowledge.
Excellent!
Freelance Sign (Current Employee) –  Bozeman, MontanaJuly 15, 2015
I am able to do work from design to final product. I am able to have freedom of creativity to design anything in either wood, metal, or glass to create artwork for customers.
Productive and fun team to work with
Construction Assistant (Former Employee) –  Caguas, PRJuly 8, 2015
Great work environment, excellent team. I learned to coordinated travel arrangements for the department and created expense reports,
how to create purchase orders, service entries and processed invoices for new constructions and remodeling projects, analyze materials, budgets, agendas, bid proposals and decks for all meetings, among other things. I really enjoyed my time in Design and Construction department.
Pros
Team work
My work opinion
Marketing/Sales (Current Employee) –  Mebane, NCJuly 3, 2015
For me a typical day at work would be to walk around helping out cumtomers who were having trouble finding things, clothing, etc. I would learn to how it is best to help the customer and that the customer is the most important part of the job. My co-workers would be doing the same thing and it is important not to socialize with friends or fellow employees while on the job. The hardest part of the job is probably being stressed and trying not to be stressed about everything. The most enjoyable part of the job is knowing how you helped the customer and how satisfied they are.
Pros
healthcare benefits
Cons
short lunch breaks
Fun work place
Vice President (Current Employee) –  Plainfield, ILJune 15, 2015
Being a part owner of AMA Design I have learned how to handle what ever curve is thrown our why. You can work thru any problem that comes up
Pros
Going to work everyday
Cons
Productive and creative inducing workplace
Design Assistant (Current Employee) –  8017 Melrose Ave, Los Angeles, CAMay 27, 2015
A great company to work with, I've learned a lot in the past 7 months of working there. Really want to help me learn and succeed.
Lower end Print Production
Print, and Ship Center Manager (Former Employee) –  Torrance, CAMay 20, 2015
Very little training, but opportunities to promote up quickly. Most of the staff and management are very nice people but the overall understanding of print and production is dismal and offers products on the lower end in the print business.
Excellent people and fun place to work
Executive Assistant/MQAS/ProjectWise Administrator (Former Employee) –  Farmington Hills, MIMay 14, 2015
A typical day at work involved ensuring that all documentation for new model change overs in the automobile industries were compliant with ISO and MQAS standards. I learned a wealth of knowledge in time management, people skills, ISO and MQAS. Management was knowledgeable and helpful, supportive and fair. My co-workers were team players who rallied together to get the job done. The hardest part of my job was having to leave it when the economy took a downturn in 2008. the best part of my job were the people, and the pay ")
Pros
Lunches, after hour activities as a team, benefits, pay, work atmosphere
Flexible and Free
Free Lance Web (Current Employee) –  Baton Rouge, LAMay 3, 2015
I enjoy freelance design because it gives me a chance to be creative and deliver what my clients want. The most enjoyable part of the job is being able to expand my creativity while seeing the joy on my clients face when product is delivered. The most difficult part of the job would be setting aside specific times to execute each design. It was definitely a learning curve.
enjoyed working side by side with the boss, she was very helpful
Sales Representative (Former Employee) –  moreno valleyApril 30, 2015
setting appointments for garage door estimate, and installations, did payroll made deposits at bank, greet customers, answer phones, also did sales responsablities
Pros
great learing experience.
Cons
sales rep was based on commission.
Great opportunity to see gain a variety of experience
Freelance Design (Current Employee) –  Portland, ORApril 28, 2015
The freelance projects that I received over the years varied greatly and presented many interesting and useful challenges. I have extensive experience with design and editing software such as Creative Adobe Suite, my skills and projects included building websites, crafting logos, consulting, directing photography, photography, photo retouching, brand development and having fun with social media. The best part of working for myself is directly work with clients and have a little bit of creative control within regards to clients needs. The primary drawback is, I also enjoy working collaboratively because all kinds of amazing stuff happens when I am confronted with approaches that I am not used to. Another con is that the work can be inconsistent at times.
Pros
Opportunity to try a variety of new projects
Cons
Miss working collaboratively and the amount of work is inconsistent
Good Company
Area Manager (Former Employee) –  KuwaitApril 21, 2015
One of the best company I worked for in the states and out of the states. I was an Area Manager over all of Kuwait and the Southern part of Iraq. Had a good team of people work for me a around me. oversee the project for the government we were providing. keep up with employee time, hiring and firing ability, manager over 100 plus personnel. Love the traveling and training
Pros
Like the every day challenge
Workday
Color Consultant (Current Employee) –  493 Amsterdam Avenue 2A NYCMarch 24, 2015
Extensive experience in multi tasking. Design Direction, Studio Management.
Direct Communication with Artists, Studio Maintenance.Learned communication and listening skills. Developed Customer Service skills and developed buyer relationships. Successful profitability for company putting lines together for customers brand.
Time Management and enjoyed the Creativity in the workplace.
Pros
People skills
Cons
deadlines
self employed-clothing designer
Clothing designer (Former Employee) –  HomeFebruary 27, 2015
Designing and making one of a kind garments for individuals. Every day was different. The job allowed a lot of freedom and gave me a very flexible schedule.
Pros
flexibility
Cons
inconsistent income
small company
Software Engineer/Senior Class (Former Employee) –  NJITFebruary 12, 2015
Basic Home infusion is a small company and no real chance to excel in the company. It does however have lenient work hours and a friendly environment.
Pros
quiet
Cons
management
Green building design projects
Owner, project manager (Former Employee) –  Washington StateJanuary 25, 2015
The green industrial building was a great opportunity to create a LEED project.
As the architectural designer, builder, project manager, and contractor was a good experience. I have been managing green building projects for over 25 years
Pros
owner, manager of the project
Cons
many hours on the job
enjoyable but not necessarily stable
Freelance Graphic Artist (Current Employee) –  long island, NYJanuary 5, 2015
as a freelancer i enjoy the freedom that is allowed. It is great setting own time and schedule. But I would like a opportunity that is more stable and where i can interact with others. I feel that I have very good with others .
Pros
free time
Cons
unstability
Successfully Exceed Targeted Goals
Sales Consultant (Current Employee) –  Naples, FLDecember 31, 2014
Assist buyers with selections for home and or commercial offices.

Daily spreadsheets kept up as well as any communication between buyer and field supervisors.

Customer Service issues resolved and all reports updated for internal information.
Work as a freelance graphic designer with various companies
Freelance Graphic Designer (Current Employee) –  Atlanta, GADecember 23, 2014
Freelancing is fine, but it does not cover the bills at the beginning