DesignCrowd is a global marketplace for design services.
DesignCrowd (www.designcrowd.com) based in Sydney Australia is the fastest growing design crowdsourcing website in the world. Backed by Starfish Ventures, DesignCrowd is preparing to scale internationally and is recruiting a senior technical engineer to lead its core web development activities in this growth.
What makes DesignCrowd different?
QUALITY: We've created features that encourage creativity (like blind submissions) and reward high-quality design (like participation payments). This helps us to attract the best designers from around the world.
24 HOUR SERVICE: If you're working then so are we! Pick up the phone or drop us an email and our Design Consultants can help you with your project, 24 hours on any business day, no matter where you are in the world!
DESIGN EXPERTISE: Our Design Consultants aren't your ordinary customer service reps. In fact, they're typically designers, so they're uniquely qualified to help you get the design you're looking for.
As we grow and expand our business into the US market we're on the hunt for a Agency Sales Account Executive.
You are smart, thoughtful, savvy and full of energy and enthusiasm; you have a burning passion for building long term relationships matched with a track record of high performance and BINGO success selling into creative and other associated agencies who make their money providing graphic, illustration, digital and more design for end clients – who are medium to large in size.
DesignCrowd is looking for an Outside / Agency Sales Executive, keen to be a part of a launch group that will change the way graphic design businesses as well as big brands access freelance graphic design and interact with designers.
- Building & Adding to a robust regional, vertical, and market niche sales pipeline
- Constantly spotting and then prioritizing the premier agency prospects to add to the pipeline
-Engaging prospects in a sales funnel via prospecting, locking in appointments / meetups/calls, making first presentations, assessing then tailoring to business needs to support killer proposals and then finally – most key - closing sales
-Close sales by building relationships and connections with prospects clients, constantly being able to intertwine the benefits of DesignCrowd's model, our strengths and their opportunity as well as , overcoming roadblocks, etc.
-Smash annual/quarterly/monthly sales targets
- Comparable sales experience includes roles such as selling subscription services to the Agency sector (e.g. stock photography, print services), Software as a service sales to agencies and enterprise marketing departments (e.g. marketing optimization services), or even digital media sales in an agency environment
- 3-5+ years’ experience selling in agency, SaaS, or related sales environments.
- Experience with managing and selling into top digital agencies or big brand marketing departments and building long-term customer success
- Self-starter who has with proven track record in prospecting and converting sales opportunities
- Excellent presentation skills & Outstanding oral and written communication skills, akin to a solid copywriter
- Ability to work well under pressure & Battle tested ability to manage projects under deadline with multiple internal resources
- Demonstrated ‘solution’ & iterative selling experience with a strong customer service focus and record of success
A vital core technical specialist role in a fast growing Australian start-up that going global
A fast-moving, entrepreneurial and exciting work environment
A young, fun and talented team culture
Competitive benefits and bonus structure
Opportunities to be creative and influence the company’s direction.
A flat hierarchy with no politics. Working closely with the CTO as the key operator for this channel and industry expert.