A fast paced and growing custom interior design FF&E company in the hospitality industry seeks a proactive Project Manager to assist clients through all project stages from conception to completion: design and bidding to installation ensuring order fulfillment, project completion.
- Primary Point of Contact with Clients. Evaluate the specific needs of the client and their property to ensure success within the scope of the project.
- Active participation in all design phases of the FF&E projects. Provide design recommendations and ensure conformance with project specifications.
- Liaison between strategic business partners, vendors, contractors, designers, purchasing and the business office.
- Project coordination, scheduling, site coordination and supervision.
- Coordinate and conduct regular project meetings.
- Provide regular reports to management and team members on the status of FF&E projects and change orders.
Requirements and Qualifications:
- BA or BS degree in Project Management or 3-5 years of project management experience with in-depth knowledge of the FF&E industry a must. Hospitality knowledge preferred.
- Highly articulate with a clear and analytical approach of problem solving, and strong decision making abilities. Must have excellent communication, presentation and negotiation skills. Strong interpersonal skill a must.
- Strong computer skills (Microsoft Office/Excel/Project Management/Smartsheet).
- Responsible and self-managed. Organized and detail oriented.
Qualified applicants: Email resume, references and salary requirements.
- Principles only. Recruiters please don’t contact job poster.
- Please, no phone calls about this job!
- Please do not contact job poster about other services, products or commercial interests.
Indeed - 19 months ago
DesignWise, Inc. has been serving the hospitality and commercial industries for over eighteen years. We are a trusted interior design...