Designer Doors began in 1987 with one man and his vision. Today, we’re working hard to carry your vision of Architectural Harmony™ through all of our products and the fit and finish of a job well done.
Unlimited Earning Potential for a self-motivated Territory Manager with previous experience selling high-end custom products, preferably to the construction industry. We are looking for a person who loves the challenge of building new relationships as well as maintaining current relationships with architects, builders, dealers, and homeowners selling high end custom wood garage doors, entrance doors, shutters and gates.
Duties & Responsibilities include:
- Managing geographic territory of direct and dealer sales
- Developing and maintaining relationships with homeowners, builders, dealers and
- Promoting and selling the complete line of custom garage doors, entrance doors,
shutters and gates
- Researching prospective customers for use as sales leads based on information
obtained from a variety of resources
- Designing, sketching and recommending architecturally appropriate products to meet
- Responsible for the accurate review of bids, proposals and estimates for prospective
- Working closely with support staff in Wisconsin corporate office
- Meeting or exceeding annual sales goals
- 5 years+ sales history working from a home-based office.
- College Degree preferred but not necessary.
- Experience selling high-end custom products such as windows and / or doors.
- Building and construction industry knowledge preferred
- Candidate must have strong Microsoft Office/computer skills and a good design sense.
- The right candidate must also possess excellent listening skills, a high level of
optimism, self-discipline, assertiveness, and a desire to exceed client expectations.
- Strong analysis and follow-up.
- Professional in appearance and attitude.
- Extensive travel required.
- Clean driving record and background check required
Territory: Ohio, Indiana, Michigan, West Virginia, Kentucky
Compensation: Compensation is 100% commission. The commission rate can range from 5-15% of sales, based on discounts. Full health & dental benefits. Office & travel expenses included.
To learn more about our company and the custom products we sell please visit:
If you have the above qualifications and are interested in applying, send resume to:
702 Troy Street, River Falls, WI 54022 fax to 608-807-5146
No Recruiters please