Full-time Web Programmer / Developer
In-House Hourly Position
Paid Vacation & Bonuses
This is an on-site position only.
Salary Rate: 30K-35K
Designing Digitally, Inc., located in Franklin, Ohio (between Cincinnati & Dayton), seeks a full-time Web Programmer/Developer to collaborate with the creative team to create industry-leading Web sites, Web 2.0 social networking, and custom built CMS & LMS sites.
- Do you want to work with the latest tools and hardware?
- Do you want to work for a company where innovation is a top priority?
- Do you enjoy a casual, yet professional atmosphere?
- Do you have a passion for creating engaging, interactive and user friendly developments?
- Are you a clever problem solver with an enthusiastic and positive attitude?
- Do you thrive in a fast-paced, ever-changing, and stimulating environment?
- Are you a self-starter who is able to work in a team environment?
If you answered “yes” to these questions, then you will make a great addition to our team.
The Web Developer will be responsible for (but not limited to):
- Development & Custom coding with Content Management Systems, in particular the open source PHP/MySQL based systems such as Drupal, and Wordpress.
- Converting static Photoshop/Illustrator based designs into full modern CSS/HTML pages. Expertise in the web design process and the use of Adobe Creative Suite.
- Setup of custom built dynamic websites in PHP and/MYSQL. Development of web 2.0 websites for learning and collaboration.
- Setup of Moodle, eFront LMS, and other open source Learning Management Systems (PHP based).
- Installation of Apache, PHP, & MYSQL on Windows and/or Linux Servers
- Understanding of Drupal and Wordpress
- Apache / MySQL & MSSQL Knowledge
- Linux Server Setup Knowledge
- Windows Server Setup Knowledge
- Willingness and ability to learn new technologies